Yes, You Can Attain An Out Of Body Experience!
Yes, astral projection or out of body experiences are achievable and easy through brain entrainment meditation.
Astral projection (or astral travel) is an out-of-body experience reached either awake or while lucid dreaming or undergoing deep meditation. Folks who say they experience astral projection frequently say that their spirit or astral body has left their physical body and moves in another dimension generally known as the spirit world or astral plane. The idea of astral projection has been around and practiced for thousands of years, dating back to ancient China. Everybody can have an out-of-body happening. The mind has capabilities that transcend the five senses of the physical world. The petal of the blossom that we pick in the material world has a specific vibration, just as all creatures in this world also vibrate at their unique frequency.
Here are a few points to help you move forward quicker on your path toward learning the right way to journey to the astral plane:
1. The first thing that you need to know and accept is that it is a completely normal state of being. Even if the idea of having an out of body encounter may seem extraordinary or rather weird, astral projection has been around for thousands of years and is practiced by countless cultures. Therefore begin by unlocking your mind. Let go of all negative beliefs and let go of all hesitation and fears.
2. Find a quiet time and location. A lot of people will make use of the time prior to bed, even though this can present its own distractions, lots of people get into such a profound condition of relaxation that they slip into an out of body experience without knowing it. Afterward, they may confuse the happening with a lucid dream!
3. Remove any jewelry. It is of the utmost importance to get rid of any jewelry and/or protruding bits and pieces from your body if you intend on experiencing an astral projection. Your body may move about erratically during the experience and you do not want to risk injury to yourself or others.
4. Lay down and tell yourself that you are going to completely silence your body and mind. Next release all tensions inside. This method needs time to perfect however the consequences of mastering the state of deep relaxation can bring about additional amazing joys into your life beyond astral projection. So attempt to get proficient at it.
5. Slowly begin to focus on your breathing, focus on the sound of your breathing and allow the solitude of this calm time to become the ignition switch that starts you on your journey. If any external thoughts pop into your head merely restore your attention to focusing on your breathing and start again. Make this a pleasant time and don't consciously force your body to relax. Merely let it occur 6. Once you are in complete relaxation you may begin to experience pre-astral projection feelings. Some of these include trouble breathing, quick heart rate, strong tinglings in the hands and fingers, and strong vibrations all over your body that cause you to feel as if you yourself are a beacon of energy emitting crackling and buzzing sounds. At any time you encounter any of these you are close to projecting!
7. See in your mind's eye that you are separate from your own body, and when laying within your body-shell imagine that your physical body is vibrating very slowly, and your astral body is vibrating at a rather faster rate. Imagine that you can both hear and sense vibrations throughout your astral body as if you were a large tuning fork tuned to the vibrations of the universe. Next, imagine that the vibrations of your astral body start increasing in pitch gradually, getting higher and higher. As the pitch continues higher, the two different tones then go out of sync and a particular resonance that you sense starts to become stronger and stronger. Duplicate this exercise several times. This simple exercise is usually enough to actually produce the vibrations which create the separation and allow the projection that you seek.
Astral projection is closely related to lucid dreaming. If you want to enrich or improve your astral projection experiences, you ought to practice lucid dreaming.