Yeast Infections - Will it Go Away on It's Own?
Yeast infection is characterized by the sensation of burning, itching. Usually it affects the women but man can also get affected by this infection, especially the man whose wife is infected by this infection. It is also known by the name of Candida. There are more than 20 species of Candida and Candidiasis is an infection which is caused by a group of microscopic yeast or fungi.
Yeast infection can affect the area around dentures, under the breast, vagina, lower abdomen, nail beds, and beneath skin folds. This infection is very common with the growing age but it may attack at any age and usually it is known to be the reason of vagina odors.
Some of the main causes of yeast infection -
1. Intake of antibiotics as well as steroids and certain birth control pills.
2. Prior to menstruation or during pregnancy a woman suffer from hormonal changes.
3. The acidic balance of vagina is infected by frequent exposure to semen.
4. Sometimes the product which is used to clean the vagina may also cause infection. 5. Wearing tight jeans.
Yeast infection may be cured by the help of natural remedy also.
1. Prepare a mixture of the extract of olive leaf, extract of grapefruit seed with a glass of water. If this mixture is taken regularly then it is very effective for the treatment of yeast infection. It is a good curative tonic for this problem.
2. One of the best natural or home remedies for yeast infection is curd or yoghurt. You have to soak a tampon into the curds or yoghurt and place this tampon in the region which is infected.
Usually by these process unhealthy bacteria is replaced by the healthy bacteria from the curds. Repeating this process 2-3 times a day will give relief from the problem.
3. Whether you are infected or not, make a habit to drink at least 2-3 glasses of butter milk in a day. It is a fact that regular intake of curds in your diet reduces the possibilities of yeast infection.
4. Apply regularly the apple cider vinegar in the area which is prone to yeast infection. Garlic may also be added to reduce the itchy feeling and water to dilute the concentration of vinegar.
5. An herb known as oil of oregano is very potent against the infection of yeast. It is an amazing herb for yeast infection. Take this herb internally daily according to its prescribed direction. You must always choose the oil which has high carvacrol content as this is an active agent.