West Nile Virus and Mosquito Repellers
West Nile virus is mainly transmitted to people through the bite of an infected mosquito.
Infected mosquitoes spread West Nile virus that can cause serious, life-altering, and even fatal disease. Most people infected with the virus have no symptoms or they have flu-like symptoms. Sometimes it can cause severe illness, resulting in hospitalisation and even death.
It is important to know the symptoms and methods to minimize the infection risk, especially if virus activity is reported in an area near you.
Here are some tips to avoid mosquitos:
- Mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours. When outdoors, wear light clothing that covers most of the body.
- They are also attracted by some body odours. Avoid fragrances in soaps, shampoos, and lotions.
- Many species of mosquito prefer biting from dusk until dawn. The problem is worse when the weather is hot or humid. Avoid playing outdoors during the peak biting times in your area.
- Try to stay away from still water.
- The most effective out-door mosquito repellers are DEET (N,N-diethyl meta-toluamide), picaridin, and oil of lemon eucalyptus (Repel)
- Use ucalyptus containing anti mosquito patches when you are out door(no any side effect)
- Use mosquito net in high endemic areas (most effective).
- Insect killer traps are the most effective for indoor use.
Vacum Trap- Indoor Mosquito Killer
Utilize synthetically various advanced technology of luring mosquitoes to suck mosquitoes into the sucker, and then kill them .
Ready-to-use and easy to operate-no need any supplementary installation. Satety-no electricity on the sucking net when open the front cover.
The life span is about 10 years.
Great for use around the home or commercial premises, including food preparation areas.
Easy to use and delivers continuous protection to areas up to 100M squared.
Attracts and kills flying and biting insects using a high voltage grid.
Collects dead insects for easy and hygienic disposal.
No chemicals, no sprays, poison free!