Top 7 Tips To Get Rid Of Acne Fast
There are many cases of acne. You might have different type of acne with other people. They are mild, medium, and severe or chronic. But, aside of those types, the root development of acne is the same. You can actually beat your acne, no doubt about it. But, the way most people do it is almost useless. They are spending their time and money in numerous ineffective products. In order to cure your acne permanently, you just need to use natural approaches.
1. Lemon juice is known to be an effective remedy to get rid of pimples fast. Apply lemon juice directly over the pimple and let it dry. Wash off after it dries. Do this at least thrice a day. If you have a sensitive skin you can add a few drops of rose water to the lemon juice and apply it over the pimple with a cotton ball.
2. All you need is some baking soda and water mixed to form a paste. Apply this paste onto the skin, and leave to dry. This face mask for acne has proved very effective for some people, with a drastic reduction of acne, however should you feel any discomfort or itching, rinse off immediately with cool water.
3. One tip for getting rid of acne scarring is to be sure to drink a lot of water. It is frequently stated that one of the best ways to start getting rid of acne scarring naturally is to avoid coke and other soft drinks and to drink a lot of water instead.
4. In order to obtain healthy skin you have to follow a daily regimen. By doing this heavy metals and toxins will be expelled through your pores by your sweat glands. This regimen also cleans the skin from bacteria, and rejuvenates the skin by peeling off dead cells. The first step of this regimen is facial steaming. Steaming opens the pores, which starts the cleansing process. You want to let your face steam for 5 five minutes.
5. Garlic is known to be effective in curing pimples and skin infections. Crush a few cloves of garlic and apply it over the pimple. Wash off with cold water after it dries thoroughly. This remedy will definitely help you get fast results.
6. This is a particularly effective homemade acne mask. Separate the egg whites from two eggs, then beat to a frothy mixture, along with a tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply this egg white mask onto the skin, and leave for 15 minutes, till the mask tightens and dries out, then rinse with cool water.
7. After washing your face dry it thoroughly and apply a clay mask. The clay mask helps treat blackheads. Leave the mask on for about 5 minutes, or until it hardens.