The Natural Solution For Acne Revealed
What can you do with these annoying little red zits?! And why do you have them?!
Every one gets zits in their life, some get more and some get less, but we all have them at some point.
The really big question is: What can we do about it?
First we need to know what Acne is, so let's start from the beginning…
Acne is an inflammatory skin disease that is caused by changes is the skin structure and the hair follicles. The change affects the skin's oil glands which cause the rash that is called: acne, pimples, spots, or zits.
The causes for the acne can be: Genes, stress, hormones activity (pregnancy, puberty), medication, bacteria, nutrition, and more.
The acne usually appears in puberty and lasts until the early twenties, but for some people it can continue into their late twenties and even beyond.
Acne is the most common skin disease; it affects a large parentage of human beings at some stage of life. Nearly 17 million people in the United States have it.
Most pimples are found on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Acne is not a serious health threat but it can cause scars.
There are many types of pimples such as: comedones, papules, pustules, nodules and inflammatory cysts.
SO, Now that we know what acne is, what can we do about it?
There are a lot of options out there, on the market, that might do the job but do you really want to start your treatment by using chemicals?!
The other option to treat the acne is the natural way.
Everyone has the suited solution for them; we all have different genes, skin types, and pores, so each one of us has the optimal treatment for them. What you need to do is try these natural home made treatments and see what works the best for you, explore and find the best remedy that you can make on your own at home.
Here are some natural remedies solutions you can try so you will stop the acne now and be able to feel better with yourself:
1. Saturate lettuce leaves in water, use water to rinse face and acne.
2. Bedouin remedies: Eat a medium grated radish with every meal. Drink 2 cups of rosemary tea. Drink 3 glasses of water with squeezed lemon and honey.
3. Grind an orange peel, add some water and apply on the Acne, wait and wash.
4. Dip a cotton ball in egg whites and apply on clean face, wait a few hours and wash.
5. Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes, then wash.
6. Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary to reduce the acne.
7. Mix 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice; apply on face, wait until it gets hard (try not to move), peel or wash with warm water.
8. Apply some ice on the acne before bed time.
9. Dip a cotton ball in rose water and apply on the face to clean it well. Repeat in the morning and before bed time.
If you need more ideas on how to treat your acne with natural home remedies try this website: