The Lowdown on Accounting Careers
Accounting careers are in great demand, these days. This is because they are providing some amazing opportunities to people when it comes to making a lot of money and possessing a great career. If you are not aware of the kind of career opportunities you can have under the category of Accounting careers, here is an important piece of information. Here are top five hot accounting careers you can opt for yourself once you have mastered in this field:
- Internal Auditor: Many companies are looking for proficient internal auditors in order to manage their internal controls and meet the compliance mandates of new regulations. There is a wide scope of this career. One can even expect to grow and earn a lot within an organization. One requires involving in many internal control topics like the operations proficiencies, reliable reporting of finance, safe guarding assets, compliance of all the rules and regulations and investigation and thwarting of fraud. One can apply as an internal auditor for public sector audit jobs, financial service firms Audit jobs, retail industry audit jobs and risk management audit jobs.
- Compliance executive: Compliance in any organization means that all the established guidelines are successfully followed. Many companies are hiring compliance executives with US securities as well as commission reporting experience. This is to help them meet all the present requirements of corporate governance. The higher demand of compliance executives in many companies has also increased the prospects of rise in their salaries by 14.4 per cent.
- Financial analyst: Corporations are growing at a fast pace and this has lead to the increase in need of a good and proficient financial analyst. A financial analyst work towards reading all the financial statements of an organization and thereafter analyze the prices of commodity, expenses, sales as well as tax rates. The demand for financial analyst is acute. This is the reason companies recruit financial analysts on a regular basis and increase their salaries regularly.
- Staff accountant: Now, a staff accountant can be referred to as a foundation employee of a company. This means, he or she requires compiling many financial information journal entries into different accounts and reconciling financial data and reports. They also compile financial information and help in preparing reports and summarizing, classifying and recording all the events via keeping in mind the rules and regulations of the account and the company itself.
- External auditors: An external auditor is someone who is a foreigner in the organization or company. The main role of an external auditor is to express an opinion on whether the financial statements of an entity do not involve any misstatements and fraud of material. This career provides an individual, a lot of freedom when it comes to work. He or she is not bound to work with a specific company. These auditors also required to investigate a lot of any material issues that are raised by inquire from professional or regulatory authorities.