The best laser hair removal treatment#
The fact that you never have to worry about wardrobe choices is the biggest plus point of laser hair removal Doylestown. You can wear what ever you wish without thinking about those unwanted hair that earlier used to cause embarrassment to you. Laser hair removal can be used for any area of the body with excess hair such as back, legs, armpits, arms, chest, bikini area, and more. It is effective for most skin types and hair combinations. However, in recent times, there is another part of the body that has become popular among patients- facial area. Facial area is very sensitive thus; special type of laser has to be used to get rid of hair on the face without pain.
Laser hair removal Doylestown has become very popular among people. It is tried and tested process and one does not need to worry unnecessarily. In this treatment the required body part is exposed to a concentrated beam of light. This ray of light is absorbed by the skin. This absorption results in burning hair foliages from the roots and not allowing germinating again. For most of the people this treatment is painless, though one may feel slight burning sensations. One can also witness temporary redness or swelling in the administered area.
You need to take exceptional care of your skin after a laser hair removal Doylestown treatment:
- The treated area should not be washed with hot water for a week
- One must stay away from direct sunlight after the treatment, to reduce the chances of light or dark spots for at least one month. You should use a sunscreen SPF 30 or higher at all times throughout the treatment.
- Make sure you apply a soothing ointment to keep infections and inflammations at bay. Also do take the prescribed medication.
- For the course of the treatment - do not thread, wax, bleach or pluck your skin.
- After facial laser hair removal treatment, make-up can be used unless there is epidermal blistering. It is also recommended to use new make-up to reduce the possibility of infection.
Once you are done with all the set of treatments - which depends on your hair growth and skin type - you only have to follow up every couple of years.