The 35Mm Camera - Canon Eos Rebel 2000
The Canon EOS Rebel 2000 has sold milions of units but what is it about the 35mm camera that has caught everyones eye. Could it be the great looks or maybe it's the great price, nope it's the performance of the Rebel 2000 that let it gain such popularity.
The Canon EOS Rebel 2000 has a lot of great qualities to it's favor but the following are the top highlights and reasons why you should own the Rebel 2000 35mm SLR camera.
- A 6.5 mega-pixel 12-bit RGB CMOS sensor. The censor is capable of producing images in 3,072 x 2,048 pixel resoluiton.
- 5 different ISO settings you can set the Rebel 2000 to either 100, 200, 400, 800, and 1,600.
- Advanced TTL viewfinder that allows you to see information, adjust the diopter and it gives you a depth of field view preview.
- 18-55mm lens if you get the kit that gives you a lens, you will get a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens. When buying lenses it's best to make sure that they are EF lenses and that they will fit the camera.
- Design and build quality is very high on the Rebel 2000 35mm slr camera. The camera is made from high strength plastics which allow for the camera to be very light.
- Great for beginners and amateurs with such attractive pricing (camera with lens package is $299) this camera is ideal for begginers and amateur photographers who don't want to spends $1000s on a camera.
- Point-and-Shoot option the Rebel 2000 can either take pictures like a SLR or in auto-mode it can take pictures just like a point-and-shoot camera.