Super Affiliate Handbook Review - Super Affiliate Handbook Download ???
Super Affiliate Handbook Review - The Super Affiliate Handbook Download
Using a step-by-step plan to business-building, the Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner answers all of the questions you will have and many, many more.
Here are some examples of what you will learn:
- You get 222 information-packed pages of practical tips and real-life examples of WORKING affiliate sites (Note: Many Affiliate Managers recommend the Super Affiliate Handbook to their affiliates. In fact, Anik Singal makes it required reading for his staff.
- How To strategies to save you money, time, and effort while building your affiliate marketing business.
- Get an easy-to-understand 5-step overview of the business-building process.
- Discover the top 25 mistakes that normal affiliates make, and how to AVOID them.
- How to create a web site that keeps visitors coming back for more.
- 29 ways to market your affiliate sites online and off.
- Why you must stay away from the flea market approach to Internet marketing.
- How to assess a market for profitabilty.
- Discover which products are actually sold online.
- Learn which programs to avoid and when to drop others.
- Where to find free software that will save you both time and money.
- Learn how to negotiate a raise in your commissions.Â 13)Learn how to stop Thieves from Stealing YOUR Commissions.
...and theres more... MUCH MORE! You will also Learn:
- Which 6 factors you MUST consider when choosing a domain name.
- How to Promote Associate Programs and Products with a Newsletter.
- How to use Signature Files to Gain MORE Visitors.
- How Forums can bring you more traffic.
- About software that lets you build a 1,000-page site in mere seconds!
- Learn which methods bring traffic to your site FAST.
- 9 Ways to Get Traffic to Your Site for FREE.
- The TRUTH about reciprocal linking.
- How writing a simple ezine article can bring more traffic to your site for FREE.
- How to Get MORE sales from YOUR site even though you are selling the same product as thousands of other affiliates.
- Learn EXACTLY what Super Affiliates do that other affiliates dont do.
- The 20 questions that You MUST get answers to BEFORE you join an affiliate program.
- My favorite places to advertise.
- Which software finds profitable niche topics and saves HOURS, even DAYS of manual labor.
- How to write compelling product endorsement.
- Why you dont want to use the marketing material provided by some affiliate programs.
- 6 Essential Components that EVERY successful web site has in place.
What is this book basically?
Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner is, as the title also says, a handbook for affiliate marketers. The word, super in the title, doesnt imply that the book is only meant for super affiliates. Rather, in Super Affiliate Handbook Rosalind Gardner intends to show you how you can become a super affiliate.
Rosalind Gardner knows what shes talking about.
On her web site, she delivers the proof that she personally earned $436,797 the year prior to the publication of Super Affiliate Handbook. Rosalind Gardner has primarily earned this income been earned by marketing affiliate products and services targeting the dating market.Â
But can you do the same, even if you want to target other markets?
The experience of several super affiliates confirms the fact that it can be done. And in Super Affiliate Handbook Rosalind Gardner shows you step-by-step how she and several other affiliate marketers have become so successful.
What I like in this book
Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner is one of the very best overviews Ive ever seen over the process of marketing affiliate products. In fact, the only competitor I can think of right now is James Martells book on the same subject.
In opposition to most other books on affiliate marketing, and Internet Marketing in general, in Super Affiliate Handbook Rosalind Gardner really goes into the details on how you can build you own profitable Internet business.
Rosalind Gardner covers several subjects that most other authors either skip or just mention in passing. For instance, one of the most important and helpful parts of Super Affiliate Handbook is the section on how to track your results. Most other Internet marketers underscore the importance of doing this, but they dont tell you how. Rosalind Gardner doesnt emphasize the importance of doing this, she also tells you how she does it. And she shows you the spreadsheets she herself uses to track her number of visitors, buyers etc. This is a very valuable part of this book. Its just a shame that you dont get the spreadsheet templates themselves, so that you can use them in your business. You just get a screen view over the templates.
Now, it isnt that difficult to create these templates yourself. If you have Microsoft Excell (or another similar program) installed on your computer, you can easily create these templates yourself. But it would have been easier if you got them together with the book.Â
Rosalind Gardner also leads you through the formula for calculating your conversion rate. This formula is of course well known, but its really fine that she has included it in the book. If you want to track your ad results this formula is indispensable.
As I mentioned above, one of the things I like the most about Super Affiliate Handbook is the degree to which Rosalind Gardner gives you all the details of how to become a super affiliate. She covers How to decide whether you have what it takes to start your own Internet business The importance of making a plan for your business Rosalind Gardners own software recommendations How to filter away bad products and find the kind of products thatll earn you a nice income as an affiliate How to market the affiliate products Etc., etc.Â
Super Affiliate Handbook contains so much valuable information that Im really impressed. But despite the amount of information, you get enough details to get a grasp of each step in the process. And you never loose the overview.