Stick with the pushup for weight loss
Even though the push-up seems ordinary, and not too great an exercise, nothing could be further from the truth. The push-up engages your core, lats, and almost every muscle in your upper body. It affects more muscles at once than almost any other upper-body exercise making it one of the most effective in an exercise plan. To do it correctly, keep your body straight, and lower until your nose touches the ground. Then raise again, and repeat.
Want To Know The Perfect Situation Of Pushups,Visit http://www.healthuse.com/2009/02/stick-with-the-pushup-for-weight-loss/
Strength training has many benefits including:
- Boosting metabolism
- Burning calories
- Preventing bone loss
- Strength training is expensive
The only problem with strength training is that it can be expensive. It is not cheap to join a health club. Home gyms cost an arm and a leg. It can also be expensive to buy free weights. So when you are "broke", what do you do?
Well, I have a piece of exercise equipment that I know you can afford. It is your body. Body weight exercises use your body as resistance. These exercises are good because they stimulate more muscles than free weights or machines.
The body weight exercise that most people have done, or tried to do, is the push-up. This is an excellent exercise. It targets many muscles including:
- Pecs (chest) - Primary target
- Triceps (back of arm)
- Delts (shoulders)
- How to do a push up
1. Lie on your stomach with your legs together. The palms of your hands should also be on the floor next to you at the level of your shoulders.
2. Straighten out your arms slowly. Keep your back straight, abs tight, and legs straight as you raise your body.
3. When your arms are straight, lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor. Keep your back straight, abs tight, and legs straight as you lower your body.
Aim for three sets of twelve reps.
***If you can not do regular push-ups, try modified push-ups until you can do regular push-ups.
Modified push-ups are the same as regular push-ups except you do them on your knees.
Push-ups are an excellent way to get a good upper-body workout. Do them and Don't Go Broke
Is This Really Works-Pushups To Increase Chest?,Visit http://www.healthuse.com/category/weight-loss/