Secrets of SafeList Advertising!
Opt in email safe lists can be one of the best online marketing strategies for getting your website immediately in front of possibly thousands of people.
A safe list is a list of email addresses of people who have joined and agreed to receive email from other members of that list. You can also send email to other members of that list.
Messages sent to a safe list are not considered Spam because the members on the list have agreed to receive email from the other members. What a great opportunity to market your services or products for Free!
Some of the benefits of Safe Lists are:
1. You can email to thousands using free or paid safe lists.
2. You can get quicker responses since you send your ad to the list immediately.
3. You can test your ad before spending a lot of money on other marketing strategies.
4. You can track your best ads. The trick is to have a good attention getting headline.
5. You can save money since this is an inexpensive way of marketing.
6. You can reach a greater number of people in a shorter amount of time.
When you first visit a website that is hosting a safe list it should look professional in design and not just something that was thrown together in a few minutes. If the website does look professional then the website owner will be more likely to moderate the list a lot closer and be more willing to force the rules if another member of the safe list should happen to be taking advantage of the list.
Some rules that safe lists have are:
1. No Adult or illegal activity posts
2. One post per day
3. No auto responders
4. No bounced mail
5. No collecting of email addresses
6. You must agree to receive messages from the list
Getting the most out of safe lists:
1. Choose your lists carefully, the more targeted the list the more response you will have. If you ad involves network marketing, then look for lists with that subject.
2. Your headline is very important and if you do not stand out and capture the readers attention then they will move on.
3. You must follow up! It usually takes someone up to 6 times of viewing your ad before they respond. Follow up with interested people often and increase your chances of success.
4. Track your ads so you know which ones are working and which headlines pull the best. After one month if a safe list is not working for you then un-subscribe!
5. If a free safe list is working for you then pay the monthly fee so you can send your ad to the list more often. Free safe lists only allow you to send your ad once a week.
6. Join several safe lists. Paid safe lists are usually of higher quality then the free ones. Just remember to test which ones have the best response and get rid of the ones that are wasting your time.
7. Since there are so many lists out there find out how any members they have so that you can determine whether or not it is worth joining. The member count is usually displayed on the home page of the safe list.
8. Important! Make sure you subscribe to safe lists using an email address that can handle getting a lot of email, do not use your regular email address!
Advertising with safelists is only one tool in your marketing arsenal. It can help you determine whether your ads are working. Then you can explode your business by utilizing these successful ads with the rest of your marketing campaign!
Copyright 2006 By Joe Rispoli