Say Goodbye to Skin Allergy in this Winter with Bian Stone!
Hypersensitive skin, which could be said to be an unstable condition, is a serious alert to skin at any time. Special attention is needed to pay for care.
So, what is the cause of recurring skin allergies?
1) Age: As time goes, the secretion of skin degrades. The skin would become thinner and therefore its function of protective layer would become weaken.
2) Prolonged exposure to sunlight or air polluted environments: Smoke, dust, and ultraviolet (i.e. UVA & UVB) would be harmful to skin. The production of free radicals from these exposures would damage the lipid protective layer of skin.
3) Chemical factors: Poor cosmetic damage or improper medication.
4)Physiological factors: Stress, nervousness and depression would weaken the natural immune system of our body. As a result, the skins' self-repair function would also be medicated. An example is endocrine disorder.
5) The Weather: The skin needs extra effort to adapt the changing humidity and temperature of environment. For example, skin would be vulnerable if it has not been nourished adequately in cold weather.
6) Additives: Some of the ingredients in skin care products such as preservative, dyes, emulsifiers and fragrances, may make the skin become more sensitive.
In energy medicine, what measures should we take to prevent skin allergies?
In the holistic approach, skin problems are usually very systematic. Detox(For more details, please refer to previous topic: Detox in the Body) would be the first step to strengthen the functions of organs. Patients could also choose their own method according their needs:
The Prick Method: To prick Dazhui (GV14), Ganshu (BL 18), Feishu (BL 13), Shenshu (BL 23), Xuehai (SP 10), Yinlingquan (SP 9), Sanyinjiao (SP 6), Zusanli (ST 36), Quchi (LI 11), Neiguan (PC 6), Waiguan (SJ 5), Shenmen (HT 7), Hegu (LI 4), Jiache (ST 6), Dicang (ST 4) etc.
The Tap Method: To tap the upper energizer of bladder meridian channel lightly.
The Scrape Method: To scrape the middle and lower energizer of the back.
The Roll Method: Use Dragon Bianstone Awl to roll the back several times