Sagging Breasts After Weight Loss - The Best Breast Enhancement Cream For Sagging Breasts
Weight loss, natural aging and the aftermath of nursing or breast feeding can lead to and cause sagging, drooping and dehydration of breast tissue. Sagging Breasts After Weight Loss
As we age (and lose weight after childbirth), skin around and under the bust line and chest loses elasticity, collagen and moisture. Poor connective tissue and cell membrane moisture leads to inevitable "drooping" common after women have 1, 2 , 3 or more children.
The best breast enhancement cream provides 3 fundamental benefits to reduce sagging and help restore "youthful" perkiness":
- One, retain moisture - A primary reason for loose, saggy or dry skin is the tissue's inability to retain moisture and hydration. Natural aging, free-radical damage caused by oxidization and hormonal changes from pregnancy can either damage cell membranes or strip nutrition and vital fluids. Ingredients such as Hyaluronic, Aloe, and Emu Oil penetrate deep into the dermal layers and improve pliability. Hyaluronic, in particular, naturally occurs in our cells aiding in fluid retention in the epidermis and dermis layers. Sagging Breasts After Weight Loss
- Two, firm and tighten loose tissue - As we shed or gain pounds and inches, or go through pregnancy, we can lose collagen and elastin fibrous production. This decreases the tissues ability to "rebound" and return to its' normal shape and tone - essentially acting like a door spring that has been stretched too far - unable to regain its original shape and tension. This is why many women get stretch marks or lose the attractive roundness, shape and firmness. Using Matrixyl 3000Â® and Bio-BustylÂ®, a breast cream firms and tightens restoring their "plumpness", definition, and lift.
Bio-BustylÂ® was developed specifically for the use in breast enlargement products to enhance shape and augment size. In clinical studies compared to placebos, it was found to:
- Increase firmness by 18.5%
- Stimulate cell growth and proliferation by 78%
- Decrease skin fatigue (SF) by 16.2%
When combined with anti-aging firming agents such as Matrixyl 3000Â®, you get immediate results - hydration and firming. Longer-term (4-8 weeks) breasts begin to reclaim natural shape, tone and definition and are enhanced through Growth Factors (GF) and stimulation of metabolism.
A breast enhancement cream is an excellent alternative to plastic surgery and implants. For women who are "happy in their own skin", yet want to add firmness, lifting and perkiness to an otherwise slightly out of shape bust line, this could be your answer! Sagging Breasts After Weight Loss