Resveratrol- Anti aging effects and other health benefits of Resveratrol
One of the most talked about â¬Ëfountain of youth' is known as Resveratrol. This simple plant compound was found way back in 1940 but it remained a part of textbooks and medical journals for almost half a century. It was only in 1990s that some of the unique properties of Resveratrol were noticed by scientists and further research was conducted. Its 60 Minutes coverage made it one of the most talked about health supplements across the US.
Resveratrol is a phytoalxin which is produced by plants when they are under attack by fungus and bacteria. Japanese knotweed and many other plants produce Resveratrol in ample quantities. It is also found in dark skinned fruits like red grapes and berries. It can also be produced in lab. It is one of the main constituents of Red wine which is a part of standard French diet. Apart from French people many other European people drink Resveratrol and unknowingly obtain the health benefits of this wonder compound.
Resveratrol is known to be the second biggest discovery after anti biotics because it has the capability to reverse the aging process. Longevity genes of our body get a boost and cells remain young for a long time.Â Moreover it is a rich source of Anti oxidants which work wonders for your overall health.
Following are some of the health benefits of Resveratrol
- It works wonders for reducing weight by boosting your metabolism.
- Anti oxidants of this wonder compound replenish the free radical loss and keep you young from inside. Your overall stamina and energy level goes up.
- Wrinkles start disappearing as you continue using this wonder compound.
- It boosts you digestion and immune system
- It is anti inflammatory and anti infective properties. It is often recommended for speedy recovery after some illness.
- It regulates your cardio vascular health.
- It slows down the growth of cancerous cells.
- It is also known to reduce the chances of Alzheimer's disease
The list of health benefit of Resveratrol is ever growing. Though it cannot cure cancer, it is a ray of hope for millions of cancer patients across the world. For now, it works as a great health supplement that can help you lose weight remarkably fast and makes you feel young from inside.
If you want to get rid of wrinkles very fast, you can use Resveratrol with an anti wrinkle cream that provides nutrients directly to the skin. In as little as 30 days, you will notice a remarkable difference in your overall appearance.
Read more about the correct dosage of Resveratrol