Profiting from RSS Feeds
RSS stands for "really simple syndication", and as the name suggests, it is relatively easy to take advantage of RSS to make money. There are many ways you can profit from RSS data feeds. To begin with, since this is a new technology, most people are afraid to jump in and learn how to take advantage of it. This makes it a great opportunity for you because there is less competition.
In the same way you generate traffic, subscribers and money by writing and submitting articles to article directories, you can do the same thing with RSS feeds.
You simply create your RSS feed and then submit it to the various RSS feed directories. The links within your feeds need to point back to your websites, affiliate links and opt-in list pages so that you can make money.
On the Internet content is king and webmasters are always on the lookout for free content. Especially nowadays, with the Google Adsense craze, a lot of Internet marketers are creating tons of websites constantly with page generators and free content.
This is why an RSS feed will be picked up and used on lots of different websites, and the smart marketers that use RSS feeds stand to profit wildly from this situation.
Since you will be submitting the RSS feed to directories, it is important to use an attractive title, including related keywords. This way, people looking for content will find it when doing a search in RSS feed directories.
Now that you have a fair understanding of what RSS is, and how you can create your own feed, here are some creative ways to put the power of RSS to work and bring in profits:
1. Syndicate your RSS feed in RSS directories to be picked up by webmasters looking for free content.
2. Insert relevant affiliate links in your RSS feed.
3. Insert links to your websites and opt-in list pages. This way you build up your link popularity and attract traffic to your websites.
4. Sell a product directly using RSS by including your sales letter in the feed.
5. Use RSS data feed content from other authors to create a content site using a page generator. Once the content site is done you can add Adsense and related affiliate links.
These are just a few ideas to get you started with profiting from RSS feeds. With application of this technology you will come up with various other ideas, and profit even more. The key is to take action and differentiate yourself from the majority of Internet marketers, many of whom are afraid to deal with technology at all.