Paleo Diet Results - Warning: 3 Out Of 5 People Will Quit This Diet, Here's Why!
Paleo diet results are mostly positive, but not a lot of people are willing to stick long enough to experience the benefits that it offers.
I'll tell you why in a short while because I have been practicing this diet for nearly a year and during the first few weeks, I almost threw in the towel because of this reason.
First, let's touch upon the rewards that you will receive from embarking on a consistent Paleolithic diet plan.
My Paleo diet results so farâ¬Â¦
1) My digestive issues have completely disappeared.
2) My body fat percentage has dropped substantially. Prior to embracing the "caveman diet", my body fat percentage was approximately 24%. Now it's at 13% - awesome!
3) No more greasy hair problem. Previously, I had to wash my hair almost every day otherwise, it'll turn into this greasy gob of mess!
4) I feel more alert at daytime and I don't feel groggy after getting up from a nice sleep.
5) I noticed better skin quality.
So what's the biggest challenge of this diet? Why did I want to give up?
I reckon 3 out of 5 people will quit because of the following problem:
Daily implementation is very challenging due the lack of Paleolithic-friendly meal preparation resources.
Look, delicious Paleo diet recipes are hard to come by so you often get stuck with tasteless meals. This problem used to drive me crazy! I can't even dish up a decent Paleo breakfast meal without having to break the Paleolithic food guidelines.
And then, I discovered a set of Paleolithic diet cookbooks jammed with 310 recipes including breakfast, main courses, desserts, special Paleo-friendly sandwiches. It's all covered in there.
With such huge amount of recipe selections, my interest got boosted substantially! Now I'm very happy with my Paleo diet results.
Anyway, you can download those Paleo cookbooks onto your computer. Tons of good recipes in them complete with photos and detailed directions. No need to wait for shipping. To download, follow this link: http://www,paleorecipecookbooks.info/