Options Available For Custom Rack Card Printing - Online
Ordering rack cards online is easy, fast and a great way to save money. Just find a great supplier like My1Stop.com to get your rack card printing order started. You don't even need a finished design to get pricing - in fact - the best suppliers offer instant online pricing anytime and most offer design services for custom rack card printing projects. Here's a list of the printing options and services offered by the best online rack card printing suppliers.
Online Rack Card Printing Options
Most rack card printing is done on 4" x 9" card stock paper printed on one or both sides. Here's a list of some of the options for rack cards with a brief explanation about each option.
Rack Card Printing Colors.
- 4/0 - This means full color printing on the front and no printing on the back of your rack cards.
- 4/1 - This means full color printing on the front and printing on black ink (only) on the back of your rack cards.
- 4/4 - This means full color printing on the front and on the back of your rack cards.
Papers For Rack Cards
- 80# gloss cover is the paper typically used for magazine covers, pamphlets and more. This is a budget friendly paper option for rack card printing.
- 100# gloss cover is heavier than 80# gloss cover and is often used for printing menus and posters. This is the premium choice for printing high quality rack cards.
- 12 pt Premium Matte (Recycled) is a great option for rack cards that do not need to be glossy. As an added benefit, this matte material is also recycled.
- 14 pt C2S (Coated two sides) is a heavy card stock that produces a very durable, stiff rack card.
- 16 pt C2S (Coated two sides) heavier than a 14pt stock, our 16 pt material is one of the most superior papers available for full color printing. Rack cards will feel very thick when using this paper.
Special Coatings For Rack Cards
- Aqueous coating is an excellent coating for rack cards. This is a water based coating applied in the final stages of rack card printing to enhance and protect the surface of the printed rack cards.
Online Rack Card Printing Services
The best vendors will offer, at a minimum, the following rack card printing services.
Old - Fashioned Customer Service.
First - and most importantly - the best suppliers offer off line, good old fashioned customer service for every step of your rack card printing. Look for suppliers who excel at customer service and who feature toll free calls, instant online chat and a willingness to work via email.
Free Rack Card Printing Samples.
If your supplier will not give you free samples of their rack card printing work - run away. You need to see the quality of their work - and samples can provide you with great ideas for designing your own rack cards.
Free Rack Card Printing File Previews
This is a no brainer. Only work with a rack card printing supplier who will (for free) take the time to review your artwork - pointing out an issues that might arise before they start printing.
Experienced Design Services For Rack Cards
If you need design help with your rack cards, you should be able to turn to your supplier for experienced and insightful help. Ask about rack card printing design services before selecting your printing partner.
My1Stop.com is the online superstore for rack card. Every day, we surpass our customers' needs for custom printed rack cards. Please visit us online or call, today. We're America's commercial printing superstore and we look forward to seeing you in one of our aisles, today!