Natural Treatments for Asthma - 5 Completely Natural Treatments for Asthma that are Proven to Work!
No one likes filling there body with drugs and that's why so many people are looking for some Natural Treatments for Asthma as an alternative option. Although you do need to be careful when looking for alternative medicine I think these 3 Natural treatments that I found will definitely help you to relieve your asthma symptoms.
1. Mustard Oil - If one has just had an Asthma attack try mixing a little camphor and mustard oil and getting someone to massage the mixture on your back and chest. Once again, don't risk your health here. If the attack is severe and you don't have a puffer get to a hospital a.s.a.p!
2. Steam - Another one of those simple and yet effective natural treatments for asthma is simply boiling some water mixed with a little ajwain (caraway seeds). Just boil and inhale the steam and you should find some relief.
3. Licorice Root Tea - Just make yourself a cup of hot water and put in about 1/2 a teaspoon of licorice root tea. Let the tea sit for approximately 10min and then strain it. All that's left after that is for you to drink it. This one is said to be one of the best natural remedies for asthma.
4. Fenugreek Seeds - What in the world are Fenugreek Seeds? I didn't know either until I looked it up. It is a plant that can be used as a herb or spice and has many health benefits. Take the seed and boil it in about 250ml of water and when boiled remove it from the heat when 1/3 is left. Now add one teaspoon of ginger juice and 1 teaspoon of honey and voila another Natural treatment for Asthma!
5. Air - You would think this one goes without saying but believe it or not it is probably neglected quite a bit. Go outside and get some fresh air! Get out of that musty old house and enjoy God's creation! Now, obviously stay away from dusty areas and any outdoor asthma triggers that you might have, but by all means take in some fresh country air on a daily basis, your lungs will thank you!