Natural Treatment for Whiteheads
Whitehead is a form of acne. It is an evident that a pore is being clogged completely already. Some people might think that removing it using the bare hands is okay. However, this way can damage the skin and might irritate the whitehead. If irritation happens, there is a possibility that the simple whitehead will turn into worse. Even if you are home, you can actually treat those whiteheads. Here are some guides for an Acne Remedy that can help you get clear of acne.
1. Never leave your make-up on your face when you sleep. It is not healthy for your skin to be in those oily chemicals for a very long time.
2. For a natural treatment, you will a cornstarch and vinegar. Just mix enough amount for you to make a paste. Then leave it for about 30 minutes on your face before your rinse it with a warm water.
3. Using potatoes, grated or blended, you can apply it on your face for about 20 minutes. This is a good treatment for blemishes and even whiteheads.
4. You can even steam your face. In this way, the pores of your face are being cleaned. In doing this, you just need to be careful doing this procedure. Boil a kettle of water and let it cold a little. You need it to be hot. Transfer it on a small bowl or pan. Get a towel, not too thin and not too thick. Then let you face be heated or steamed above the hot water with your face being covered by the towel. You can do this for 5-10 minutes. This steaming also softens the whitehead that can lead to its fast removal.
5. You can simply use oatmeal. Mix it with some olive oil or lime juice. Rub it softly on the face for 10-20 minutes then rinse it with hot water.