Natural Gallstones Remedy- the Remedy Vs. Gallbladder Surgery
"Learn from your mistakes," our parents used to constantly remind us. But did we learn from this credo over the past centuries of surgeries?
Thousands of years ago, Egyptians performed basic surgeries which were comparable to a common day butcher butchering his meat.
In the past centuries, doctors would drill a hole into the skull of deaf patients hoping to provide the patient with the ability to hear.
In recent time, doctors remove an organ (gallbladder) hoping to find the cure for gallstones.
Obviously, I am exaggerating to prove my point but do you really believe that God put an organ in your body to have a doctor cut it out when you hit your 30s. Of course not, though your body can adapt after you lose your organ; eventually, extreme and sometimes fatal side-effects can occur by a missing gallbladder.
So I ask you, "Is a permanent gallbladder removal a decision you want to make?"
Cholecystectomy is the surgical removal of the gallbladder, which is located in the abdomen beneath the right side of the liver. The surgery is a result of gallstones blocking the flow of bile from your gallbladder, causing the organ to swell. Other causes of gallbladder surgery include cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder) and cholangitis (inflammation of the bile duct).
Fact, this year over half a million people will undergo gallbladder surgery and permanently remover their organ.
Though the operation on surgery day will not present any problems because of the commonplace of the surgery and precise incisions made (only 3-4 slits) by technology, the down-the-road side-effects could change your life dramatically.
Though the doctor fervently suggested that gallbladder surgery is the only treatment; he was wrong! Because you can keep your organ, the gallbladder, and treat gallstones naturally with a simple flush used hundreds of years ago. (Before they even thought about slicing you open!) And even more importantly, gallbladder surgery drastically increases your risk of bowel cancer because without your gallbladder, acidic bile will continuously drip into your digestive system. And as a result of the constant dripping, you could develop daily diarrhea or lead to the serious problem of high blood cholesterol levels.
Natural Gallstones Remedy
The best cure is always the prevention! I believe that this old saying applies today just as much as it did 100 years ago. And I am convinced that it applies with gallstones. My business has been in the gallstone business for almost 5 years now and it amazes me some of the horror stories I hear about the pain of gallstones. But it always makes it worth it to hear the success stories from my customers who have tried our natural cures. My researchers, our natural health doctor and myself have devised a Top 5 list you should know about our natural gallstones remedy. Though the list seems simple, you would be surprised at the stats on how effective it is. And it is all centered on natural health and allowing your body to heal itself by giving it the correct means, just like God intended!
5 tips for Natural Remedy
1. Pass the Stones! It would be recommended you begin your treatment with a gallbladder, liver and colon flush! I know you might be thinking, "isn't that a lot?" But it actually simpler than you might think. By allowing your body a period of a couple days to flush the impurities, toxins, pollutants, cholesterol, and 'bad' fats you can actually give your body a 'jump' to work extra hard to pass the gallstone(s). A cleanse will typically last 1-2 days and use all-natural ingredients you can buy at a grocery store. Click on our Natural Gallstones Remedy website for more details.
2. Water! I know you have heard this a thousand times but water is one of the best things for your body. Especially if you are suffering from any type of ailment. Your body is made up of 75% water and if that drops by one-half of a percent your body will let you know (i.e. Gallstones). We would recommend going out and purchasing a fun looking water bottle and drinking half your weight in ounces per day. If you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 100 ounces of water. At 8 ounces per cup, that would mean 12 cups per day
3. Avoid high fats! You should avoid foods that are high fats and high cholesterol. These foods pump tons of toxins into the liver and are one of the causes of cholesterol based gallstones. You should aim to avoid these foods for about one month and gradually reintroduce them to your diet.
4. Increase your fiber! One of the most effective ways to limit or prevent gallstones is to increase your fiber. Water-soluble fiber found in vegetable and fruits are by far the most effective prevention for gallstones. A good-rule of thumb would be to get 7 per day during the first month. Obviously, you will be regular during those first weeks while your body adjusts but this is only a great sign!
5. Vitamin C is key! In the fight against gallstones, vitamin C is gradually being understood as particularly effective. Vitamin C is used by the body to convert cholesterol to bile acids. With less cholesterol and more acids, the gallstone risk should be decreased. You can find vitamin C at your local grocery store or health store. It will also aid the immune system.
Begin Treatment Today!
Imagine being gallstone-free in less than 24 hours! If you would like to learn more about our Natural Gallstones Remedy, please visit our website today. Our health company's personal natural health doctor devised a simple yet effective, step-by-step cleanse that will pass your gallstones in the first day. He has also written up a prevention plan that has left some of our customers gallstone-free for 4 years now.
So I ask you? If you are interested in something that is guaranteed? If you are interested in canceling surgery in 2 days? If you are interest in saving thousands of dollars? If you are interested in keeping your God-given organ? If you are interested in passing your gallstone in less than 24 hours? Please begin your treatment today; come check us out!