Natural Cures For Diarrhea, Types, Causes, Home Remedies
Diarrhea is a condition in which a person experiences a frequent watery stool against the normal stool or you can say that a person undergoes a loose stool frequently. Diarrhea itself is a disease under different condition or it is being related with the various digestive problems and it is one of their symptoms.
When it lasts for 2-3 days, then it is not considered to be in a serious condition but if it lasts for more than 2 weeks and also it is painful then in that case you must consult to a physician.
Symptoms of Diarrhea: Few main symptoms of diarrhea are fever, sometimes stool with blood, nausea, loose or watery stools and sometimes diarrhea is also associated with abdominal pain.
Types of Diarrhea: Basically there are two types of diarrhea.
1. Acute diarrhea: This type of diarrhea doesn't require any intensive medication. It lasts for less than 3-4 weeks and it is cured normally.
2. Chronic diarrhea: Usually this type of diarrhea is caused due to some infection and it continues for more than month and even it can continue up to a year. Few main causes of chronic diarrhea are bowel cancer, alcohol consumption for long time, poor digestion of food etc.
Causes of Diarrhea
1. Due to the after affect of some medicines
2. Use of laxatives like magnesium, cascara etc. and the other chemicals in day to day life
3. Excess intake of alcohol
4. Bacterial and viral infection
5. Reaction against the intake of some food
Natural Cures and Home Remedies for Diarrhea
1. Water is very essential for our body so make a habit to drink plenty of water and fluids. You can go for drink like carrot juice as this drink improves the consistency of stool. Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
2. Prefer to eat the preparation made of rice and light food without oil and spices.
3. For mild diarrhea you can also take blackberry tea.
4. Increase the intake of yoghurt but totally avoid milk as well as dairy product.
5. You can take ginger capsules to reduce this problem and even the ginger tea can stop the cramps and pain.
6. For many digestive ailments charcoal is excellent.
7. Increase the intake of soluble fiber which is found in fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
8. Take a glass of water and squeeze two lemons in it and add half tea spoon of baking powder and drink it as soon as it foams.