Leg Pain Home Remedies that You Ought to Know
Pain in leg refers to discomfort and ache in the portion below the knee area of the body. It consists of knees, tibia and the foot etc. In most cases the leg pain is not dangerous, still affects the normal day to day routine. Injuries and damaging of the nerves are factors comprising the leg pain in the body. The movement from place to place is run by the legs. So the legs are the only locomotive organ of our body. Any harm caused to them will directly disturb the daily regime.
There is various trial and tested home remedies used over ages for curing this problem are:
1. For best results, wrap the affected area with red fennel.
2. Use of coconut helps in curing this problem.
3. A proper diet consisting of all vital nutrients is a must to fade away weakness in the legs and knee.
4. The Cod liver oil also works wonders for regaining body strength.
5. A quick and effective home remedy for leg pain is consuming a handful of walnuts early morning before eating anything helps avoiding joint pain.
6. Two spoons of fenugreek powder swallowed with a glass of water works well in keeping body aches away.
7. The best way to cure leg pain is by performing yoga, specially the gomukh asana, janusandhi and uttan pad asana which are specially derived for the legs.
8. One of the tested home remedy is a mix 10-15 grams of camphor with 200-250 grams of mustard oil in a glass bottle under the sun till the camphor melts. A massage with this solution on the affected region works wonders.
9. A teaspoon of saffron boiled with half cup of water. Divide this solution in three equal portions. Consume this solution with equal proportion of water three times a day for seven days.
10. Vinegar acts as a natural pain reliever. A cloth pad dipped in vinegar solution applied tightly to knees, foot or other area of leg releases joint pain and leg pain as well.
11. Hot pads massages are ideal pain relievers and the easiest home remedies. It calms the muscles and releases discomfort in few minutes.
12. The Epsom salt is flushed with magnesium which is a well known pain reliever. Highly used for treating arthritis as well as leg pain. A bath in lukewarm water mixed with this salt is a great leg pain home remedy.
13. A steam bath helps cure the this problem.