How You Can Get Rid of Facial Acne Fast and Effectively?
Acne is a skin condition that is very common and it affects many people. Sever cases of acne breakouts leave behind scars on the face. So if you are affected by acne I am sure you are looking at how to get rid of facial acne. There are many kinds of treatments available to clear acne and reduce the scars on the face. The cause of acne may indicate what kind of treatment or remedy you require to get rid of facial acne.
Some of the ways on how to get rid of facial acne are as below. Follow the way that suits you.
1. Medical Treatment: Acne lotions are available which have vitamin A. These lotions work to control moderate cases of acne and are combined with an antibiotic cream usually. Antibiotics are also used for cystic acne or severe cases of acne. But strong antibiotics can have undesirable side effects. Another option for women is the birth control pills or oral contraceptives.
2. Surgery: Surgery is usually the last option to get rid of facial acne and the acne scars.
3. Water: Drink plenty of water every day to flush out the toxins from the body. This will remove the wastes from the body and clear out the skin also help to get rid of facial acne.
4. Home Remedies: Plenty of home remedies are available teaching you how to get rid of facial acne. Rubbing of tomato on the face is considered beneficial, so is applying lemon juice mixed with rose water. Garlic cloves rubbed on the face help to get rid of acne and cucumber paste is said to be helpful too.
5. Herbal Remedies: Apart from home remedies, you can explore the herbal remedies available if you are looking for how to get rid of facial acne. Herbal remedies involve natural herbs and are safe. Teat Tree oil, Aloe Vera, Neem leaves, Fenugreek Leaves, Mint, Coriander are also effective in this condition. Herbal teas are also beneficial in clearing out the acne.
6. Don't Touch: Keep your hands off your face and do not keep touching the acne. The bacteria from the fingers can spread further infection.
7. Exercise: exercising is a great way to reduce stress and prevent break outs. It keeps the hormone levels in order and sweat helps in cleaning up the pores.
8. Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid makes the skin shed the outermost layer which is made of dead cells.
These treatments states above answer your query of how to get rid of facial acne. Apart from these, one should avoid using harsh soaps or facial scrubs. These can damage the skin and make the breakout worse. Use gentle or all natural soaps for washing your face. Do not pinch the pimple to get rid of it. There are bacteria on our finger and this pinching might result in further infection. Be careful about the makeup and any cosmetic product you use. Do not use oil based products. A healthy diet is the key to a healthy looking skin. Avoid fast food and junk food, eat nutritious and vitamin rich food instead.