How to Treat Severe Acne Fast
Having said that there are also many prescription acne medications that will give the same consequence. Some will be beneficial while others will not, depending on the skin types, the stiffness of the dilemma and the age of the user. A person has to make sure to treat and find a cure for the whole problem, not just the pimples but the root of the issue. To stop the development of acne and find a cure for a long term, a treatment all over the face is required.
1. Acne occurs when dead skin, oils, and bacteria accumulates in the skin pores. The most effective way for acne scar removal will be to scrub off the dead skin. Make a scrub at home itself. Take 2 tablespoons of gram-flour. Add adequate amount of curd to make a paste. Add a few drops of rose water and lemon juice to it. In case your skin is dry, add 2-3 drops of vegetable oil. Mix well. Spread it on the affected area, keep it on for about half-hour, or till it is dry. Clean it off with cold water by gently massaging the skin in circular motion. Those having oily skin can use this face mask every alternate day, while those having dry skin should use it only once a week.
2. People who really find their pocket empty without good deal of money can try with simple home-made tips. Ice cubes will be the one best thing that will act as a perfect remedial measure in eliminating the acne scars. The task is merely simple! Take some cubes of ice and rub them gently on the scar area or you can also whole face it for 15 minutes for better results. This will never give bright look to your skin, but they make your scars get vanished in a short time.
3. We all have dead cells, and they have to be removed if you don't want the pores to be clogged. Spots are the result of the mixture of oil and dead cells, so in order to stop its developement we have to dissolve it. Salicylic Acid, Hydroxy alpha acids, sulfur among others are some of the ingredients that help you keep your skin clean of spots. In cases of severe acne, dermatologists will probably prescribe "Accutane", which derives from vitamin A. It can only be prescribed by a doctor and it is generally used by men because it's known to carry out some side effects for babies in pregnant women.
4. Eat healthy fish that contains Omega-3 or take a fish oil supplement. Fish oil supplements prevent diseases of the heart and strokes, and they boost circulation in the body. Plus, they will keep your complexion clean, clear and healthy.
5. Dry Basil Leaves Face Mask for Acne: This face mask is also called acne tonic basil mask. To make it, take 10-12 tablespoons of dry basil leaves powder. Soak it in water for 2 hours. Apply it on the face and let it sit there for about 20-30 minutes. Remove it with warm water. Lay a wet hand towel on your face for 10 minutes. Use this dry basil leaves face mask once in a week.
6. Keeping aside all the natural and home-made tips and treatments, you can find plenty of acne scar reducing products found in the medical store. Quite number of dermatologist treatments will greatly reduce the acne scars and they make the skin completely glowing. The upper layer will be vaporized and the lower unscarred region will glow-up above. This will result to flawless, smooth and glowing appearance of the skin.
7. While unclogging pores and killing bacteria avoids the formation of new pimples, the most immediate improvement that you can obtain against acne is to reduce the swelling caused by your current pimples. That's going to also help you to decrease the redness in your skin. Some remedies we can mention are sulfur and oral antibiotics (tetracycline).