How to Get Rid of Forehead Acne Fast Using Natural Methods
Acne is a disease that affects almost everybody in this world. Statistic has shown that 75% of teenagers and 15%-25% of adult are affected by this condition; it also appears mostly on forehead or main on faces. How to get rid of forehead acne fast is the question most sufferers also ask.
To get rid of acne is very simple all you need to do is know the main cause behind the formation and then look for the solution. Pimples or zits are formed when there is excess production of sebum by the sebaceous gland and can also be caused by excess heat, hygiene, blocked skin pores, diet and hormonal changes. But the most common way this problem is formed is when the follicle ducts of sebaceous gland is blocked and this leads to infection by a bacterium called P.acne.
Nevertheless, there are many home remedies on how to get rid of forehead acne fast and they include:
1. Water: water is very useful for removing excess amount of toxins in the blood. When you drink excess water it helps your skin complexion, so all you need do is to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
2. Fenugreek seeds: it is generally known as a good herbal medication for clearing pimples fast. It can be made by boiling a glass of water with one corn hair and two fenugreek seed. Then allow it to cool before using to wash your face. It is a good cleansing agent.
3. If you are suffering from a severe acne breakout then you can apply the juice of apricots directly to the affected areas of your face or skin.
4. Almond oil: it helps for people that have dry skin.
5. Acuzine: this is a well known remedy for forehead pimples or zits. It is made from natural ingredients.