How to Find Niche Ideas-Secrets to Finding Red Hot Money Making Niches!
If you are intoÂ internet affiliate marketing then you are no stranger to stories of savvyÂ internet marketers using affiliate products to earn fortunes for themselves.
But how do they do it?
What's the secret to finding these ravenous crowds?
Where do theseÂ internet gurus find these fresh products that seem to match this incredible pent up demand?
Let me begin to answer these questions by giving you an honest testimonial:
- I have personally scoured theÂ internet believing to have found hungry crowds of buyers.
- I have spent hours building web sites andÂ blogging.
- I have spent even more hours writing article after article in hopes of driving laser targeted traffic to myÂ websites andÂ blogs.
- I have brainstormed and nearly yanked my hair out trying to be an innovative and out of the box thinker to try and drum up keywords that would fit my campaign.
- I have secured 1st page spots on Google for a short period of time only to disappear into oblivion days later.
- I have learnedÂ S.E.O. to try and keep my pages fresh and resurrect the pages that ended up in Google wasteland.
- I have learned more about back linking and page ranks that I care to admit.
And when all is said and done, I have made a few sales here and there but for the most partâ¬Â¦in the past, I have failed miserably.
And I am a University graduate with a degree in Business Administration and have been a very successful entrepreneur in the bricks and mortar world but that doesn't mean squat when it comes toÂ internet marketing!
So I think it's pretty clear that I understand very well what it is to be an extremely frustrated and disillusioned affiliate marketer.
But I didn't quit!
I knew there had to be something I was missing!
Honestly to this day I'm still a bit embarrassed but what I did learn was that I needed to be around people that were making the big bucks and try to copy what they were doing. I know that seems obvious and simple common senseâ¬Â¦but that was exactly what I was missingâ¬Â¦COMMON SENSE!
I was so preoccupied with all the "stuff" that I couldn't see the proverbial forest for the trees so to speak!
So I went out on a limb and decided to see if I could take my common sense model a little further. I went back online and this time I was looking for a product or service that I could partner with that would eliminate all the crap I've already mentioned.
Nowâ¬Â¦what if I told you that I found an opportunity to have all the guess work and frustrations affiliate marketing carries with it eliminated and have new hot fresh markets with supporting keywords and supporting affiliate toolsÂ emailed to me on a daily basis by anÂ internet marketer that is making upwards of 7 figures a yearâ¬Â¦would you be interested?
I sure was and that is what has led me to affiliate marketing success today!
I have anÂ internet guru (who figured all this stuff out a long time ago) pick my niches for me now. He also researches and supplies all the keywords for my article marketing. In fact I'm using them right now in the title of this article.
If you are into affiliate marketing and I imagine you probably are because you're reading this article and you have been having problems along the way with niches and keywords and sales copy andÂ blogs andÂ websites and graphics and Google, then you may want to take a look at what I'm doing.