How To Cure Acidity And Heartburn Naturally
Acid reflux, acidity or heart burn is caused due to the presence of excessive acid in the stomach which causes irritation of the gastrointestinal covering. This problem results into a burning pain. Heartburn is the most common symptom of gastro-esophageal reflux. If this problem is not treated properly and in time then it may even take the life of the patient.
There are many causes which cause excessive acid in stomach and this condition results into the condition of heartburn and acidity. Some of these causes are:
1. Intake of rich and spicy foods in excess
2. Eating very fast without chewing properly.
3. Eating very fast under the condition of stress.
5. Improper sleep
6. During the period of pregnancy
7. Excessive pressure on the digestive tract. Mainly due to this condition, obese are affected.
8. Consumption of alcohol and many others. google_ad_channel = "7940249670, " + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel; google_language = "en"; google_ad_region = 'test';