Homeopathic High Blood Pressure Cures - Treating It Naturally
Having high blood pressure can sometimes be very serious because of the different risks connected with it. There is a great possibility of having a heart and kidney problems, and an attack of stroke which sometimes can be fatal. A serious problem and too much stress can eventually lead to increasing pressure of the blood.
So it is important to live a very stress- free life. But problems are inevitable, whether we want it or not, we will pass on these trials. So it is good if we are already aware of the things that we must do if we experience high blood pressure. Homeopathic high blood pressure cures is one of the choices given to us to manage the constant increase of pressure exerted by the blood within the blood vessels.
When we talk about cures, one of the things that may come in our mind is the use of homeopathy. It is the way of healing wherein the stimulation is done in order for the body's ability to function in healing itself using very small doses of highly diluted substances.
It is also a non toxic method of healing illness and relieving discomfort from various diseases.Â Â Homeopathic high blood pressure cure is one of the treatment choices, but we must also remember to monitor our blood pressure properly as well as seek medical advice and use medicines.
1. Aurum metallicum. This is more focused on hypertension due to stress. It may be considered serious because a person suffering from stress or worries will have a strong desire of taking in alcohol, pastries, bread and sweets especially at night.
2. Argentum nitricum. This is indicated for those people suffering high blood pressure due to nervousness and anxiety. Commonly these people experience "stage fright" leading to pounding pulse, dizziness, diarrhea and headache. This is for people who are imaginative, claustrophobic, impulsive and those with strong desire for salt and sweets.
3. Calcarea carbonica. This is given to those people with less stamina and those who easily get tired. The person may have cravings for eggs and sweets. The person experiences clammy feet and hands, palpitations and difficulty of breathing.
4. Lachesis. This is very helpful to people needing an outlet for their agitation and passion; they are those people who are very talkative. They become very jealous and have a fear of having a disease. They are very suspicious and feel bad after taking a nap or in waking up in the morning.
5. Natrum muriaticum. This is given for responsible and reserved people but have strong feeling of disappointment and grief inside. They feel worse if they are alone, during mid morning and if they are exposed to the sun.
There are many ways of being free from a condition in which we feel worst. Hypertension is a condition that is so bothersome and victims of this condition need a lot of rest and time to resolve different conflicts.. But homeopathic high blood pressure cures are available for sufferers to help them recover.