Home Remedies for Genital Warts - Effective and Safe Natural Treatment
Genital warts are related with the sexually transmitted disease. The appearance of the genital warts is like tiny flesh-colored bumps which are of cauliflower shape. Initially these warts may be of small lesions, around 2 millimeters in diameter, but there are chances that they may grow bigger and expand into larger masses. In women the genital warts may develop inside or outside the vagina, cervix, uterus and also around the anus. Men are affected from this problem near the area of scrotum, penis shaft and also the area around the anus.
Home remedies for genital warts are very effective. But many people prefer to go to professional for the treatment of genital warts as the ingredients which are available in our home may be irritating and also sensitive to the genital areas. So precaution must be taken while using home remedies for genital warts. Some of the home remedies which will help to relieve the symptoms of genital warts.
1. Prefer to take sitz baths. You can prefer to sit in the warm water at least 10-15 minutes every day. For this you have to fill the tub with a few inches of warm water.
2. Squeeze water from the bottle of the water over your genital area to reduce the affect of genital warts. It will provide comfort and also cleansing of the genital areas.
3. For hundred of years aloe has been used as a home remedy for genital warts aloe can be used in the form of cream as well as directly from the aloe plant. With the help of the aloe discomfort is released and it also helps in the removal of genital warts.
4. Application of vitamin E oil over the infected area is the common home remedy for the problem and the treatment of genital warts. You may put some crushed garlic over this oil and cover it with the adhesive tape. According to some people this remedy is very effective and can treat the genital warts within a week.
5. Changes in diet are also responsible for reducing the problem of genital warts. You must take the diet which is rich in folic acid and beta carotene. Increase the intake of fruits and vegetables like radish, mango, squash and tomato which are orange, yellow and red in color. Leafy and dark green vegetables are also recommended. People suffering from genital warts must avoid caffeine and cigarettes.