Home Remedies for Acne - Top 13 Users Recommended Home Remedies
Acne is a common skin disorder characterized by clogged pores and pimples. It is caused by overactive oil glands in the skin and an accumulation of oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria, which directs to inflammation in pores. It is a very common skin condition recognized by blackheads and whiteheads and pus-filled spots (pustules). It is easily recognized by the appearance of the spots and by their distribution on the face, neck, chest or back
Acne can grow for the first time in people in their late twenties or even the thirties. Acne can also be caused by taking extra hormones, in the form of using anabolic steroids (illegally used for body-building); corticosteroid medication; and some hormone cure.
Types of Acne:
Whiteheads: They are caused when a pore is completely blocked, trapping sebum (oil), bacteria, and dead skin cells, causing a white look on the surface
Blackheads: They are caused when a pore is incompletely blocked, allowing some of the trapped sebum (oil), bacteria, and dead skin cells to slowly drain to the surface
Papules: They are inflamed and red tender bumps with no head. Do not press a papule. This will make acne more severe.
Pustules: A pustule is just like whitehead, but is inflamed, and looks like a red circle with a white or yellow center.
User Recommended Home Remedies for Acne:
1) Before bathing, apply a mixture of real tomato pulp, honey and rose-water to your face and keep for twenty minutes before washing off.
2) Apply the pure rose water onto your skin and massage gently for a few minutes. This procedure should be performed at least three times in a day. This is effective Home Remedy for Acne.
3) Make a paste of fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves and apply this paste over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with lukewarm water. This will avoid acne and pimples.
4) Take orange peel and grind it with some water to make a paste. Apply this paste on affected parts. This is one of the best Home Remedies for Acne.
5) Blend cucumber and make fine paste. Apply this paste as a mask on your face and leave it for 1/2 hour and then wash. This refresh your skin and avoids acne.
6) Mix the paste of tender neem leaves with turmeric and apply of affected area. This is also effective Home Remedies for Acne.
7) Grind some nutmeg with milk and apply on affected area. Pimples fade away like magic without leaving any spot.
8) Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and rinse it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will vanish forever.
9) Rub fresh garlic on affected parts. Pimples will vanish without a mark with regular applications.
10) Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over acne pimples. This is effective Home Remedy for Acne.
11) Apply grated potatoes as poultice to cure blackheads and whiteheads.
12) Mix mint juice with turmeric powder and apply on affected area. Leave for 15-30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. This is also good Home Remedy for Acne.
13) Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.