Home Remedies for Acne: Exploring Your Own Potential
Acne is an alarming issue for those, who love to admire themselves by looking at mirror a number of times during the day. Acne is a skin disorder, responsible for formation of blackheads, pimples, cysts and other unpleasant appearances on different parts of the skin. It is generally found to affect individuals belonging to teenage group. It is not a threatening disorder, but may lead to distortion of your skin by leaving scars on it.
For the treatment of this skin problem, you need to look around your home and locate some of the most proficient home remedies for your skin to refurbish. The discussion below is compiled to introduce the most effective home remedies for treating Acne.
Most Trusted Home Treatments
One of the most popular home treatments for Acne is to apply lemon juice mixed with rose water over the pimples. You must wash your face with warm water, after allowing this mixture to stay for 30 minutes.
It is a good idea to expose your skin to steam for few minutes everyday to reduce the formation of pimples and other marks of Acne. It is strongly advised to add apple cider vinegar to the boiling water used for steam.
The toothpaste available at home is capable of diminishing the Acne spots. You may apply paste over these spots at night and wash your face early in the morning.
Some Herbal Remedies for Acne
1. The paste of turmeric powder and sandalwood powder is quite effective for removing Acne spots.
2. Herbal products like Cleavers, Echinacea, Burdock and Butternut happen to be most proficient home remedies, when mixed and applies with tincture.
3. Lavender oil is also a great escort for your skin to leave Acne spots behind.
4. Garlic is another important herbal based home remedy for Acne. You may rub garlic cloves or apply garlic paste over pimples.
5. Neem leaves are indeed the most recommended remedy for Acne. The leaves may be applied directly or in the form of paste made with turmeric or warm water.
Fruits and Vegetables to Rescue
1. Cucumber in the form of paste is efficient in refreshing your skin affected by Acne.
2. Nutmeg mixed with unprocessed milk is another great remedy for Acne.
3. It is also a good idea to make the paste of fenugreek leaves and apply over the affected area.
4. Another good idea is to form paste with orange peel extract and warm water and apply it over Acne spots.
More than anything else, it is advised to eat fresh fruits and vegetables to pamper the skin with essential nutrients. Fresh fruit juices are also recommended for maintaining the glow of skin and keeping it safe from Acne.
Other Pieces of Advice
1. For large pimples, you may apply ice before going to bed. It is an appreciated Acne treatment.
2. Zinc and sulfur rich diet is recommended for people suffering from Acne spots.
3. You must restrict your diet from products like soft drinks, tea, coffee, pickles, sugar and products containing high fat content.
4. Washing your face with herbal based soaps and products maintain the authenticity of skin.
By following these home based treatments, you can save some bucks and valuable time and at the same time, ensure speedy recovery from Acne spots.