Herbal Remedies For Preventing Swine Flu
Swine flu is fast spreading around the world and WHO has already declared it a pandemic, but this virus is not as deadly as the media has made it out to be. Some simple precautionary measures can easily help you prevent this flu and even if you get this flu your body can fight it out if you have a good immune system.
Who is at risk
It has been noted that people who are suffering from any time of health condition like diabetes or who have a weak immune system like children and aged people have been primarily targeted by this virus.
How To Prevent Swine Flu
There are a lot of things which you can do to minimize the chances of catching swine flu, let us lay out some of them.
1. Wash your hands frequently.
2. Take proper sleep as it will help boost your immune system.
3. Drink adequate water to keep your body hydrated.
4. Take steps to improve your immune system you can take the help of ayurvedic herbs like Echinacea which are known to boost the immunity system.
5. Keep away from people who are ill as they may act as carriers of flu.
6. Avoid crowded places as there are more chances of getting flu in such places.
Herbs That Can Immunize Your Body
Although in ayurveda there is no mention of swine flu but symptoms similar to it have been mentioned. It is mentioned that flu is the result of weakening up of body's defense mechanism so in order to fight flu body has to strengthen its immunity levels. Herbs like neem and ginger are taken to prevent flu and once the body becomes strong then Echinacea and triphala are given to completely eradicate the flu symptoms.
Looking at all the indications it is imperative to give yourself fit so that you can fight the H1N1 virus successfully all you have to do is follow some basic rules of keeping your body clean and healthy and you will probably survive this pandemic.