Herbal Remedies for Gout - Natural and Effective Treatment
Gout is related with the intensely painful form of arthritis which results into swollen, red and stiff joints. Most likely it develops in the big toe. The other joints which get affected by the arthritis are ankles, heel, wrists, knees, fingers and elbows. The symptoms of gout develop suddenly and also disappear after a couple of weeks. Usually this type of arthritis occurs when uric acid increases in the blood. Uric acid is formed when our body breaks down purines. Purines are chemicals which are usually found in fish, poultry, red meat etc. Uric acid is a waste product and in healthy people it is continuously broken down in order to maintain the normal levels in the blood.
Some of the major causes of gout are obesity, heredity, excessive consumption of alcohol, high blood pressure, intake of certain drugs, consumptions of foods which are having high levels of purine.
Some of the major symptoms of gout -
1. Affected joint becomes reddish, painful, swells and feel warm.
2. During the affected period, people suffer from fever, chills and a general ill feeling.
3. There is a swelling in the joints which lead to bursitis.
4. It causes severe and sudden pain. People suffering from gout especially in the big toe have difficulty walking, even severe pain from bed sheets which covers their feet.
5. Attack of gout lasts for few hours to a few days. In very rare cases, it can last a few weeks.
6. If it is left untreated then it may lead to some deformities.
Though there are many treatment options available for gout but some medicines, if used for a long period they have severe side effects. Due to these reasons many medical professionals recommend for the herbal treatment of gout. These are the natural treatments and don't have any side effects and for most people it is the only effective treatment.
1. Rumatone Gold Capsules and Oil -An herbal product called Rumatone is discovered recently. It is discovered to eliminate pain, swelling, soreness and warmth. It helps you a lot in getting your life back to normal. Using Rumatone Gold Capsules along with Rumatone Gold Oil gives relief from pain and swelling.
2. Vitamin C - Intake of sufficient amount of vitamin C helps in reducing the uric acid in the blood. An exact effect of vitamin C in the problem of gout is not yet discovered.
3. Cherry Juice - Intake of 2-3 teaspoons of black cherry juice in a day will help some people in reducing the problem of gout. It suits to some people while for some people it is not suitable.