Hangover Remedy - Easy Solution
When you have consumed more liquor than your system is capable to manage. This can cause to you going through a hangover. Avoiding consuming an excessive amount of alcohol is the best treatment for hangovers. However, if there is a case where someone does get a hangover there are treatment that can be used to treat it. Read the following piece to receive instructions on how to go about doing this.
Things you will need:
Fluids like fruit drinks or Gatorade etc
Instructions are as follows:
1. One of the best remedies for getting rid of a hangover is getting some good rest. So your system can unwind and naturally rebuld itself. Â
2. Consume plenty of fluids such as tomato juice, orange juice (which is rich in vitamin C), Powerade or Gatorade.Â You may also take some vitamin C pills which aids your liver to break down alcohol. Â
3. Consume foods that are rich in minerals such as canned fish or pickles. Also eat plenty of fruits like bananas, apples, oranges, melons etc.Â Â
4. Exercising is a great way for relieving your body from a hangover. Exercising helps the body by releasing the toxins which cause the hangover in the first place. Exercising promotes good blood and oxygen circulation thus rejuvenating your body to its normal functioning.
5. Peppermint herb is a great alternative for relieving your body from hangover. Peppermint helps to remove gas from the stomach with a carminative substance. The peppermint can either be made by boiling it to make tea or. Another option is to chew the leaf which helps to relax the stomach walls.
6. Heat up some water in a pot until it becomes hot, a little below boiling point, then take five (5) fresh or dried leaves of thyme and lightly beat them out and put them in a cup. Place the water into the cup and place a cover on it for five (5) minutes then strain the tea to get rid of the leaves and drink.
6. If the hangover is still at a severe level after sleeping, you can use 2 - 6 teaspoons of honey every twenty minutes after awaking.Â Honey contains fructose which is a type of sugar that helps to fight the ailment of the alcohol. Â
* When attempting to cure yourself from a hangover try to stay away from beverages that causes your body to have dehydration such as coffee which contains caffeine. These will only help the dehydration process which will not help to lower the symptoms of the hangover.