× Home

Top Authors Top Articles Why Submit Articles? FAQ

Login Register Forgot password?

Grow Rich Series 3 As An Affiliate Marketer - 5 Fold Increase To Quick Success!

By:   |   Jul 08, 2018   |   Views: 0   |   Comments: 0

About 92% of marketers out there fail to make enough money selling affiliate products.  When I say "enough" money, I mean they fail to generate enough to quit their day job.  The other 8% however, make it real big!

What are the secrets of these successful Internet Affiliate Marketers?

When I was starting out, I obviously have very little subscribers.  It was very hard to get people to opt-in for a couple of reasons:

1.       I Had A Lousy Sales Page

Have you ever own a house and put it in the market for sale for whatever reason?  I have.

What I have learnt over the years is that the decoration of the house, the setup, the ambience and even the scent are all psychological factors that influence the buyers' 7 senses.  The senses sent impulses to the brain at lightning speed which tells the brain to go or to stay. 

I am still buying houses and selling them today mostly as investment vehicles.  It always amazes me whenever I stepped into a good property with the right size, location and amenities but the interior condition is hell.  The owners of such properties almost always end up taking a lot time to sell their houses or they ran out of patience and offered it at a fire sales price.

The same applies to the Sales Page of an Affiliate Marketer. 

So....give it some thought, put some decent effort and spend some money to make it a pleasant surfing experience for your visitors.

2.       I Didn't Know What I Was Doing

I had follow-up messages in my autoresponder that weren't written by me.  But that was not the issue.  The problem was that I didn't know what I was doing.  I was so occupied getting subscribers that I wasn't providing any good value.  Then one day, I realized I was sort of "spamming" my subscribers, writing them emails every day for 25 days in a row! 

The result?  I start losing them.  What a pathetic Internet Marketer I was, I thought to myself.

Then I got myself a good mentor and learnt from the best.  I had no time to reinvent the wheel, for there wasn't any Affiliate Marketer Rookie price to be won anyway.

So how did I manage to get my 5 fold increase?

Sales surveys tell us today that it is 5 times more difficult to sell to a new customer compared to an existing customer base.  That makes sense, doesn't it?  I would be more likely to buy a candy bar from my niece as opposed to a stranger on the street even if both were involved in a charity cause.

You may have heard how some Internet Marketers were able to push a "magic button" and had sales rolling in within hours, if not minutes.  Let me tell you, this is totally possible....if and only if you set up the system right. 

Don't go for the fly-by-night strategies.  Plan to stay in the game for the long term.

Increase Your Sales by 5 Folds Today.  Equip Yourself.  Market Smart!

 

Was this helpful?
Thank you!
 
 
 
 


More from Dion Russell

The Best Facial Cream for Frown Lines - Most Formulas Don't Give You What You Need to Look Younger

Let's face it.  The cosmetic companies all believe that they have the best fa...

By: Dion Russelll Uncategorizedl Jul 08, 2018 lViews: 6 lComments: 0

Sculptra and Radiesse

Collagen-Stimulating Fillers: How They Help Restore Volume LossCollagen stimulat...

By: Dion Russelll Uncategorizedl Jul 08, 2018 lViews: 4 lComments: 0

Resveratrol - How To Make The Most Of It And Minimize Side Effects

If you are considering living a healthy life and benefit from the resveratrol th...

By: Dion Russelll Uncategorizedl Jul 08, 2018 lViews: 6 lComments: 0
Add new Comment

* Required fields