Get Best Home Remedies for Nausea
Nausea is the state of uncomforting in which a person feels like vomiting and unease in stomach. It should be noted that nausea is not a disease but it is a symptom which may arise due to different type of conditions in the body like pregnancy, medicine usage, hunger etc. but upset stomach is the main cause behind nausea. Some basic symptoms of nausea are vomiting or a feeling of it, stomach pain, dizziness, sweating etc.
Due to occurrence of vomiting in the condition of nausea there may be dehydration in the person having nausea so proper fluids should be given for intake. The dehydration state can be easily judged if the person has dry mouth and lips. In severe cases eyes may also get sunken. Loss of urination may also be there.
Nausea is not any serious problem and it can be treated easily by different types of home remedies.
The following home remedies are most appropriate for the treatment of nausea:
1. Spicy and junk food should be always avoided in the state of nausea as they may add to the unease or uncomforting.
2. Taking nearly half teaspoon of cumin seeds with water may help in relaxing the stomach and hence the body.
3. Milk with wheat germ added in it can help if taken regular after every hour.
4. Vomiting once in the state of nausea can be helpful as this will throw the unwanted substances out of the stomach which may be behind the occurrence of nausea.
5. Chewing pepper mint or a gum or mouth freshener containing pepper mint can help a lot. As mint is a helpful herb in settling or relaxing the stomach it will reduce the feeling of vomiting.
6. Drinking a cup of ginger tea can help in removing the feeling of nausea and relaxing the body.
7. Drinking of the warm rice water drained after cooking rice can help in removing the feeling of nausea.
8. Drinking the Chamomile tea can also be helpful.
9. Banana is rich in fiber content so it can treat nausea really well. Other fibrous food like rice, brown bread and apple sauce can also be helpful.
10. Chewing ginger can also be helpful and if its taste doesn't feels well the ginger can also dipped in honey and can be taken. As ginger is good for digestion also it can teat or relax the upset stomach and reduce the feeling of vomiting.
11. Drinking lemon juice mixed in water is the best home remedy for the treatment of nausea.
12. Non carbonated syrup can also be taken.
13. Baking soda mixed in water is a very effective treatment for nausea.
14. Vegetables and fruits taken on daily basis can be preventive for nausea. Oily and spicy food should be totally avoided in the state of nausea.
15. Drinking cider, vinegar or honey mixed with water before meal can be helpful. These contents increases the metabolism hence the digestion becomes easy which decreases the feeling of nausea and hence decreases the tendency of vomiting which was due to improper digestion of food.