Free yourself from wrinkles upon choosing an eye wrinkle cream
Good skincare is the cheapest and best way to looking young and keeping our skin luminous. In fact, it doesn't mean having to go to the dermatologist and paying for expensive procedures. At its basic, it means having a good skincare routine at home help prevent skin problems in the future especially wrinkle problem but it is not a problem nowadays because an eye wrinkle cream is now widely available in the market and that is the eye revolution gel from Dermajuv.
Upon using an eye wrinkle cream, it should also be accompanied with a good skincare routine which involves knowing what to avoid, such as these six skin-busters which I considered.
- The Sun - Stay away from the sun, or at least protect your skin when exposed. Sun exposure will eventually lead to wrinkles, age spots, rough and dry skin. From 10am-4pm, the sun's rays are their the strongest, so make sure to load up on the SPF, shades ready when sun is up and use an eye wrinkle more often and reapply every couple of ours when dry
- Smoking- Smoking ages the skin and it is very common to men out there. It narrows blood vessels in the outermost layers of the skin, decreasing oxygen and nutrients. It damages collagen and elastin, which keeps the skin elastic. Also, smokers tend to squint when inhaling and press their lips on the cigarette, which helps from wrinkles.
- Heavy hands- you might know it, but even when you are applying your moisturizer you may be tugging on your skin. Be gentle when taking care of your skin especially under your eye area, since it is seven times more sensitive than the skin on the rest of your face.
- Hot Water- Be aware of the temperature of your water. If it is too hot, it does more damage to your skin then you may be aware of. Not only are you getting to scrub away dirt; hot water also strips away your skin natural oils.
- Junk food -A healthy diet not only makes you feel great, but it also look great, too! Staying away from junk food will help clear up your face and reduce cellulite. Research suggests that a diet rich in Vitamin C and low in fats and carbohydrates promotes younger-looking skin.
- Stress- This can lead to breakouts and other skin irritations. Stressed people tend to frown a lot and rub their faces, which leads to wrinkles. To help relieve stress, take up something productive or healthy, such as yoga or boxing
Upon using an eye wrinkle cream from dermajuv (Eye revolution Gel) plus following the the do's and dont's that I discussed above, we can now see that it is easy to maintain a wrinkle free-skin.