Effective Home Remedies for Dark Circles That Work
Dark circles around the eyes are the most unwelcome thing that presents a dull and gloomy appearance. Women are mostly affected by this condition, especially those who are involved in outdoor jobs. In men, this condition is observed in few cases compared to women. A glowing face is the most important part of the feminine beauty, and these dark circles affect the beauty to a great extent. In most of the cases, the dark circles go away completely, following a disciplined lifestyle and healthy diet. In few cases, circles around the eyes may remain permanently with the aging of women.
Dark patches appear under the eyes and around the eyelids giving a dull appearance. These patches may be intensified with aging and if left untreated.
The various causes are given below
1. Over stressed life and fatigue
2. Lack of proper sleep
3. Deficiency of nutrients
4. Over exposure to sunlight
5. Prolonged suffering from illness
6. Hyper pigmentation
7. Use of certain drugs
9. Erratic life style.
Circles around the eyes can be easily removed through simple and proven home remedies.
1. Drink plenty of water and have minimum 7-8 hours of sleep.
2. Avoid late night working as this causes stress on the eyes resulting in the formation of circles.
3. Place used herbal tea bags on the eyes for half an hour. This will help in removal of circles.
4. Similar application of rounded potato and cucumber slices also help in complete removal of the dark circles.
5. Regular massage of the under eye with almond oil for 15 minutes is very effective home remedy for this problem.
6. Application of mint juice has a soothing effect on the eyes and helps in removing the circles under the eyes.
7. Apply a thick paste of lentils, tomato juice, turmeric and lemon juice under the eyes and keep it until dry. Then wash it off with cool water. This is another effective home remedy for treating dark circles.
8. Dab a cotton ball in rose water and apply it on the eyes for half an hour to remove the dark circles.
9. Prepare a drink by adding some mint leaves and few drops of lime juice in tomato juice with a pinch of salt in it. This is a useful drink to treat dark circles.
10. Application of creams enriched with Vitamin E also helps in treating this problem.
All these home remedies are very good and effective in removing dark circles under the eyes. You can also take herbal supplements such as Golden Glow capsules for better results.