Diet to Reduce High Blood Pressure- a Natural Hypertension Treatment With No Medication
Can a diet to reduce high blood pressure really cure hypertension with no medication? Yes and most people are unaware that their diet has an enormous impact on their high blood pressure points. In fact, you can naturally cure high blood pressure naturally with changing your diet, taking the correct vitamins, supplements, and minerals, and learning various exercises (including breathing techniques you can do anywhere).
Unfortunately, to the patient's demise, doctors always recommend a variety of medications to reduce high blood pressure. Whether the medication is synthetically widening the arteries or slowing the heart rate, medications are only hiding the true problem of high blood pressureâ¬Â¦ build up in your arteries!
Choosing to a Natural Cure
The biggest mistake you can make is to naively take high blood medication the rest of your life. Millions do and the side-effects can be annoying after the first few months, not to mention the next 20+ years.
Though natural health, also called holistic treatments, have had their fair share of skeptics. It might be surprising that research in the last 10 years has actually proved some of the oldest remedies.
For instance, one of the most important nutrients for your body when it comes to treating high blood pressure is potassium. However, diuretics (a high blood pressure medication) can flush potassium as well as sodium from the body. Researchers at Duke University found that getting more potassium could lower blood pressure by as many as 20 points for people most at risk for high blood pressure.
A Diet to Reduce High Blood Pressure
Here are 10 simple dieting tips to lower your score in weeks!
1. High Fiber Breakfast- Eat cereals with at least 5 grams of fiber. A good fiber cereal will also make a great snack during the day. Purchase some baggies to make it more convenient.
2. Beans- Beans are an excellent source of both fiber and protein. You can purchase them raw or canned. Try adding beans to soups and salads.
3. Fruits and Vegetables- These are loaded with water-soluble fiber which will naturally flush cholesterol, toxins and even plaque. Brightly colored fruits and veggies contain phytochemicals which are also extremely beneficial.
4. Nuts- Nuts contain monounsaturated fats. Eat them instead of chips and snack crackers that contain saturated and Trans fats.
5. Oils- Always use oils that come from plants. Olive, sunflower, and safflower oils are great instead of butter.
6. Fish- Fish usually contain omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids have been documented as the heart-healthy fatty acid. Salmon is always a good choice!
7. Whole Grain Breads- You should finally make the switch from white to wheat. It is always extremely important to eat whole-grain and fiber-rich bread products. Eat bread that contains at least 3 grams of dietary fiber per slice.
8. Meats- Choose leaner cuts for meats. It might be also a good idea to choose game meats such as elk, deer, bison or ostrich. Typically game meats are leaner which means less fat and less cholesterol.
9. Poultry- Poultry is always a good option for meat! However, you should always pass on the skin.
10. Dairy- Reduced and nonfat dairy products will reduce the cholesterol and plaque levels. If you are a milk drinker, you can shave a few points in weeks by switching to skim.
Normalize Your Blood Pressure in Days
Before you purchase those expensive prescriptions again, have you considered what 3 minerals have been shown to naturally normalize your blood pressure? Did you know that breathing exercises can increase oxygen levels and normalize your score?
Discover a Natural Hypertension Treatment that works in days and guarantees to normalize your score. If you are interested in a step by step natural remedy report, please visit us today. We also offer a free HBP quiz that could help you see why you might be more prone to hypertension