Canon NP-E3 Camcorder Battery Using Tips
Type : Ni-MH
Availability: In stock now
Condition: New, High quality li-ion cells
Voltage: 12 Volts
Dimension: 112.13 x 56.30 x 28.10 mm
Laptop battery Fit Models:
Canon Eos-1d,Canon Eos-1d Mark Ii
Canon Eos-1d Mark Ii N,Canon Eos-1ds
Canon Eos-1ds Mark Ii
Laptop battery Compatible Battery Part:
canon 7084a001 ,canon np-e3,canon 7084a002
This best quality 2200mAh 12 Volts CANON NP-E3 camcorder batteries compatible with NP-E3,. If you have any questions or suggestions about CANON NP-E3 battery, please contact us
your Canon battery is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should be treated with care. The suggestions below will help you protect your warranty coverage.
- 1. A new Canon NP-E3 battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
- 2. A new battery pack for NP-E3 needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
- 3. Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
- 4. To maintain the optimum performance of Canon NP-E3 battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
- 5. It is normal if new Canon NP-E3 battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
- 6. New Canon NP-E3 batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.