Buy Mini Muffin Pans
What you should look for is a nonstick smooth as silk surface. I would not recommend the coated metal ones, however, and get silicon instead. This is more of a rubbery material. You don't even have to use nonstick spray with this design. If you want to buy mini muffin pans that produce pretty finished products, silicon is the right material for you.
When you buy mini muffin pans, consider purchasing a ridged pan with a silicon glazed finish. The previous step talks about a wiggly material. If you decide to buy mini muffin pans with a aluminum metal pan and silicon finish, you might have to spend a bit more money, but it's easier to handle.
Think to buy mini muffin pans with side handles. It makes it much easier to take the hot treats out of the oven if there are special handles to hold. Otherwise, make sure there is some sort of easy grip so you don't drop your creations.
I have given you a nice little blueberry muffin recipe for you to enjoy so you will have no choice to buy mini muffin pans.
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of real vanilla extract
- Mix sugar butter and eggs until pale
- mix flour baking powder and salt, add to egg mixture, fold gently
- add berries, don't over mix
- I use huge muffin tins, and I prefer using papper line
- bake for 20 minutes, if it's not done cover the top with a piece of foil and bake for another 7 minutes
- cool in a baking rack, and eat :)