Be a Victorias Secret lingerie underwear Model
It's not simple becoming a Victoria's Secret Model. It is quite possibly the most competitive modeling job around to date. You can't just fall into the Victoria's Secret office and instantly get their attention. However these steps will help realise your dream of becoming a Victoria's Secret model.
- Firstly get yourself some Victorias Secret underwear (wearing the brand helps!), you can get a free gift card at www.myvictoriasecret.info
- Do a google search, entering "Become a Victoria's Secret model" into your web browser. You'll find current information about becoming a Victoria's Secret model.
- Check the websites of the Elite Agency and the Ford Modeling Agency. They are the 2 main agencies who currently book castings for Victoria's Secret.
- Register yourself onto the modeling sites. This is an great way to be discovered without having to pay for professional photographer or create an expensiveÂ modeling portfolio.
- Get a friend or amateur photographer to take some photographs of you, if you don't already have some. Agencies prefer snapshots rather than professional photographs usually.
- Photograph yourself in natural lighting. Take close-up, profile, a 3/4 length from knee up and a full body shot. Use a digital camera and download them onto your hard drive.
- Take note that on the websites the modeling agencies often have "Open Calls" where budding models are allowed to come into their office for an open interview. If you go to one, be sure to dress well, be prepared to answer questions and bring your resume and record of achievements.
For more info on Victorias Secret and to get a free gift card to spend in store click here