Article Marketing That Can Lead You to Success
Almost 90% of courses and e-books I have bought online consider article marketing as one of the most effective method of traffic generation.
But when I first started online, I have no idea what to write and how to write good articles that can bring me traffic and I believe this problem also exist for other marketers as well.
After written over hundreds of articles, I have learned how to write an article that can bring huge traffic to my website
1) A Killer Title: You need a compeling title to attract the attention of people who are browsing the article directories. There are so many new articles being submitted and approved everyday, therefore you need to have a attention grabbing title to lead your prospect to click on your article.
2) Quality of Articles: For your article marketing to take effect, you need to provide useful information that are of use for those people who read your article.
3) Quantity of Articles: Besides having good quality for your article, you also need enough quantity of them to be effective. Your article marketing effectiveness rely a lot on the number of articles you are submitting. You will not be able to have much traffic simply from submitting 2 to 3 articles every month. You need a minimum of 15 articles every week to show result.
4) A Killer Resource Box: At the end of every article, you will see a resource box that allows you to place your website link. This is where you are inviting your readers to your website. Therefore it is very important to have a killer resource box that can make your reader click on it.
5) Article Directories: Submitting your article to the various article directories will be your next step once you got your article ready. Personally, 90% of all my traffic comes from the top 5 article directories while the other 10% comes from the hundreds of other smaller article directories.
Just to share with you, the top 5 article directories I find useful are EzineArticles, ArticleDashboard, ArticlesBase, GoArticle and ArticleAlley. If you do not have time to submit to hundreds of directories, you can just concentrate on these 5 directories.
These are some of the proven strategies I use for my articles that have created good result for me. Therefore I hope you can use this as a reference when you are doing your own article marketing.