Alternative Remedies for Gout- Reducing Uric Acid Naturally Can Permanently Cure Gout
There are many effective alternative remedies for gout and many of them are not even suggested by doctors. If you are suffer the most painful form of arthritis, gout, it is time you begin to prioritize your health and try simple natural health remedies that work by reducing uric acid levels.
It is the middle of the night and you awake to find that your big toe feels as if as been run over by a Mac truck. You turn on the lights to discover that your toe is swollen, red and throbbing from the pain! Though you do not know it, your uric acid levels are off the charts and the uric crystals between your joints are causing the unbearable pain.
Though you might experience this often, you can actually be causing severe damage by ignoring the problem or treating your gout with painkillers and anti-inflammatories. Though a common practice in the medical field, using pain killers and anti-inflammatories to treat the gout attacks can often lead to a disfigured joint.
Why Natural Health Works!
Gout most often results when needle-like crystals of uric acid form in the body's connective tissue or lodge themselves in the space between two bones (joints). These uric acid crystals inflame the surrounding area and lead to inflammatory arthritis. This inflammatory arthritis is responsible for the heat, pain, redness, stiffness and swelling that is associated with this disease.
Though doctors typically prescribe an anti-inflammatory and a pain killer for gout sufferers, there are many natural health treatments you can to do permanently cure gout. The reason why many doctors are now suggesting alternative remedies for gout is because these natural health remedies work to decrease the amount of uric acid between the joints. Neither painkillers nor anti-inflammatories can do this!
Only in the last ten years has natural health alternative treatments become so popular. Part of the reason is because many people are sick of dealing with the side effects from synthetic medications. Another reason is because research is not showing that many alternative remedies have a surprising legitimacy.
Natural health works because it treats the problem (uric acid) and not the symptoms (pain, inflammation, and swelling).
5 Alternative Remedies for Gout
1. Purines and Your Diet - You should be doing everything you can to be at your ideal body weight. Being obese significantly increases your risk of gout. You should also do all you can to avoid purines in food. Typical foods with large amounts of purines are any animal-based food products.
2. Water - Water can literally flush tons of uric acid outside of the body each day. The problem is that most of us don't get enough water. You should be drinking 12 tall glasses of water every day. You will feel healthier in days and you will also notice your gout attacks diminishing.
3. Vitamins - Many studies have shown that gout sufferers are typically deficient in vitamins such as A, B5, and E. We recommend you supplement these vitamins to your diet to decrease the formation and advancement of gout.
4. Fruits - As stated earlier, diets lacking certain key vitamins can actually cause gout. However, by eating the right types of fruits with these vitamins can counter-act the effects of gout. We recommend these healthy fruits for your natural treatment: cherries, celery, strawberries, avocados, blueberries and grapes.
5. Vitamin C - You probably have a Vitamin C supplement in your cupboard for keeping your immune system healthy. However, did you know that doctors are not prescribing Vitamin C tablets for gout attacks? It is believed that ascorbic acid actually aids the body in flushing out uric acid. We suggest starting at 1 gram per day and increasing it weekly until you reach 4 grams.
Cure Gout Today
This is the tip of the iceberg for your natural gout treatment. Though these simple remedies are a great start, they are only the beginning of your treatment. To discover everything you need to know about curing and preventing gout, please visit our Alternative Remedies for Gout website.
We guarantee our Gout Remedy Report to cure your arthritis completely plus we guarantee that you will be completely satisfied. Our researched reports are step by step and have helped thousands of sufferers treat themselves from the comfort their home. Besides saving money, you will never have to worry about a gout attack again!