Alternative Herpes Simplex Treatment
It is important to detect herpes simplex virus in their early stages so that prompt treatment can begin and in the case of some diseases, irreparable damage to the body can be prevented. Below are some of the best Alternative herpes simplex treatment.
- Astragalus, or huang qi, enhances the immune system and acts as an antibiotic.
- Applying black walnut or goldenseal extract to the affected area may help.
- Cat's claw has immune-enhancing properties and acts against the viral infection.
- Goldenseal is a natural antibiotic. It can be taken in capsule viral infection.
Warning: Do not take goldenseal internally on a daily basis for more than one week at a time, do not use it during pregnancy, and use with caution if you are allergic to ragweed.
- Larreastat is trademarked herbal remedy derived from chaparral that is said to have antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Licorice root inhibits both the growth and cell damaging effects of herpes simplex. If you are using licorice, increase your potassium intake.
Warning: Do not use this herb on a daily basis for more than seven days in a row. Avoid it completely if you have high-blood pressure.
- Olive leaf extract appears to help curb the growth of viral diseases such as herpes.
Additional important recommendations for alternative herpes simplex treatment
- Avoid alcohol, processed foods, colas, white flour products, sugar, refined carbohydrates, coffee, and drugs to lessen the chance of an outbreak. Herbal teas are beneficial (see HERBS, above), but all other teas should be avoided.
- Drink steam-distilled water.
- Eat the following in moderation during the outbreaks, almonds, barley, cashews, cereals (grains), chicken, chocolate, corn, dairy products, meat, nuts and seeds, oats, and peanuts. These contain L-arginine, an amino acid that suppresses L-lysine, the amino acid that retards virus growth.
- Do not consume citrus fruits and juices while the virus is active.
- Get plenty of rest. Stress reduction is important.
- To ease swelling and pain in the genital area, use ice packs. Warm Epsom salts or baking soda bath help itching and pain. After the bath, pat dry gently and keep the lesions dry.
For more important advice and more recommended herbs about alternative herpes simplex treatment just follow the link below.
The Alternative herpes simplex treatment with its recommended herbs are incomplete without including the hidden cures produced by self administered oxygen therapy that the pharmaceutical companies had kept the information for years for the sole reason of "Cure a Patient and there will be NO REPEAT BUSINESS". Examination of this powerful alternative therapy alternating it with proper nutrition and diet makes it very effective. This one should not be taken lightly and should be included in our arsenal against herpes simplex virus, the recommended Alternative herpes simplex treatment as provided by the "the cure within one minute for all diseases". Self Administered Oxygen Therapy is really this simple: Hydrogen Peroxide and/or Ozone, administered properly, gives the body a high-dose concentration of Oxygen that kills diseased cells and revitalizes normal ones. Perfect, isn't it?! Most people don't realize that lack of oxygen is not only the cause of herpes simplex but is also the cause of all most diseases. When the body is supplied with abundant amounts of oxygen, no microbes, viruses, harmful bacteria, toxins, pathogens and disease microorganisms can survive because they cannot survive in highly oxygenated cells in our body.
If you want further in- depth study of Alternative herpes simplex treatment and for more information about how this therapy will cure all types diseases, STD's and even cancer. Go and click the link now for final assessment: