Acne Treatment Naturally In 7 Different Ways
Acne is a skin condition and that affects many people. Acne is usually found on the face, back, chest and shoulders. Getting rid of pimples can be quite frustrating. Most teenagers take to picking pimples and this is what worsens the condition to a great extent. However, there are some simple and easy ways to get rid of pimples.
1. Wash cosmetics off of the skin before going to bed at night. Make-up that is left on overnight can clog pores. Get rid of old cosmetics. Wash all cosmetic brushes and applicators with soap and water after each use. Avoid using liquid foundations. Use powdered make-up instead.
2. I know you loved having honey as a kid. It can be an excellent way to get rid of pimples. It has amazing cleansing properties. Washing face with warm water can help open skin pores. Then applying honey for a few minutes before washing it can help cleanse your skin nicely. Once you have washed your face, splash some cold water to close the skin pores.
3. Sandalwood paste is a great remedy for acne problem. Mix it with rose water to form a paste and apply it on the acne affected area. Keep it for about 30 minutes. Later, clean it with lukewarm water.
4. Many people use zinc to treat acne. Studies show that this supplement is somewhat effective. Please follow the directions when you take zinc. Taking too much can lead to anemia and heart problems.
5. Green tea is a great antioxidant and it can help reduce toxins and harmful chemicals from your body. Not just this, green tea also helps prevent acne. People in China and other Asian countries have been drinking green tea for medicinal purposes of thousands of years. Green tea not only prevents and cures acne but also helps improve your skin complexion. It also helps cure skin problems like eczema and psoriasis.
6. Grind the fenugreek leaves in a mixer grinder. Make a paste by adding water to it. Apply this paste overnight and rinse it off the next morning. Use lukewarm water while you rinse this paste. This is one of the very effective natural acne treatments.
7. Tea tree oil is a popular natural remedy for acne. It is an essential oil that should be applied directly to the acne lesions. Tea tree oil kills bacteria that causes acne, and it is safe to use.