Acidity Causes And Remedies
Acidity is a digestive system disorder condition characterized by excess production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach and making the person feel heartburn or dyspepsia. Leaving acidity untreated can lead to ulcers in digestive system.
Causes of Acidity:
The following circumstances can create excessive acid in stomach causing acidity and heartburn.
1. Consumption of rich and spicy foods
2. Eating speedily, very fast devoid of proper chewing
3. Eating hurriedly while beneath stress
4. Inappropriate sleep
5. Alcohol utilization
6. Pregnant women may undergo because when the baby grows, the uterus exerts force on the digestive area
7. Overweight people may bear because of unnecessary pressure on their digestive tract. Avoidance of Acidity & Heartburn A number of people are more prone than others to acidity and heartburn as they have difficulty in digesting some foods. Bananas have defensive action against the acidity and heart burn. Eating a banana every day will stop such conditions.
8. Obtain a mixture of 2 tsp of normal apple cider vinegar and 2 tsp raw honey in a glass of water earlier than meals
9. Stay away from fried foods, pickles, hot spicy foods, vinegar, and chocolate
10. Stay away from raw salad of vegetables like onion, cabbage, radish, and peppers
11. Keep away from unripe high pectin fruits, such as unripe apple. But ripe apple such as delicious apple or fuji apple may help out
12. Grind up the food properly. Do not consume in hurry
13. Do not bounce meals. Do not keep great gap between meals. This produces gas / current of air.
14. Drink lots of water, at least 8 glasses each day
15. Do not eat just previous to going to bed
16. End smoking and cut down on alcohol
Tips to Overcome Acidity:
1. Avoid fenugreek, soar flat curd, fermented items, canned foods, cashew nut, plain cucumber, plain groundnuts, chilled water, cold milk (specially in night), milk shakes, mango pickle, fried potato items, radish.
2. Do not sleep immediately after meals. Sleeping immediately slows your digestion and increases burning and sour sensation.
3. Drink 1 cup of hot water after both meals. Hot water will avoid heaviness, fullness of stomach and help you to reduce weight.
4. One cup of buttermilk helps your digestion. Add ginger, coriander leaves, mint leaves, asafetida, and natural salt to increase medicinal value and reduce gases. All or two of the above herbs will be helpful.
5. Eat 1-2 fruits for breakfast. Fibers and natural supplements help to retain energy.
6. Avoid eating sweets after the meal. Eat and enjoy sweet food at the start of the meal so that the aggravated digestive fire will digest it easily. Avoid drinking water after sweets.
7. Drumsticks, pumpkin, beans, cabbages, salad leaves, cauliflower, snake gourd, wash sponge, carrot, rich gourd, spring onion, capsicum, ash gourd, field beans, French beans, Indian salmon fish are good to overcome acidity, gases and weight also.
8. Your chances of developing an irritated bladder can double if you are drinking more than four cups of caffeinated coffee each day.