A Whole Account Of Treadmill Benefits
Walking and running are the exercises, over which there is no investment. These are great forms of exercises, liked and performed by a good majority of people. These exercises can be done by anyone, of any age group, and they do not require any technical skill. But then, to show any good results these exercises take a lot of time, while today's fitness freak population need something that is quick and give them focused work out benefits.
A home treadmill is the best option for such people. Workout on a treadmill is generally commenced after the initial routine of light exercises. That is the base for a hard workout on the treadmill. According to one study more than 40 million people buy treadmills every year and the number of buyers is increasing every year. In fact if you go into more detailed stats you will find that treadmills alone account for over one third sales of all other home exercising equipments.
Treadmills are very popular these days and they stand very firm in comparison to any other exercising equipments such as stair machines, stationary bikes and all other exercise equipments.
A big chunk of the populace likes treadmills. They are universally liked and accepted -like a member of a family. Here is quick benefit list of treadmills:
1. It saves your time and gas expenses.
2. You need not visit a club or a gym for your daily schedule of exercises.
3. You can just relax and exercise in homely comfort.
4. There is no need to set the time tables for work outs.
5. It also encourages you to do other functions, like watching the TV, reading a magazine and all, while working out.
6. Simply no preparations are required for your workout on the treadmill. Even if it is not possible for you to have a hard workout, you yet accomplish something. The control panels in the treadmill are user-friendly, and most of the machines have built in heart rate monitors.
7. Perhaps, the greatest advantage is its utility to all the members of the family. It creates a bond between the family members.
8. It is easier and less expensive, as compared to other home exercise equipments.
You can also see for yourself how do the treadmills compare with pure cardiovascular workout and calorie burning activities?
According to the Medical College of Wisconsin study you burn 865-705 calories on an average within a 60 minutes treadmill workout. While all other exercise equipments stand in the rear seat to the treadmill health benefits. While using a stair machine, rowing machine, stationary cycle and cross-country ski machine for the same number of minutes you burn 746-637, 739-606, 604-5956 and 678-595 calories respectively.
All in all, you can say tread mill is outstanding as a fitness-equipment. Its overall benefits are simply the great!