A List Of The Best Home Treatment For Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are a situation whereby the veins close to the rectum and anus become inflamed and swollen. They appear either internally-inside the anus- or externally-around the anus.
They are frequent in both men and women. Pregnant women too often suffer from hemorrhoids as a result of the pressure of the foetus within the abdomen.
Also recognized as Piles, hemorrhoids could be induced by constipation which causes strain around the rectum, diarrhoea which is difficult within the veins around the rectum, damage induced by wiping the anal area as well vigorously, pregnancy, obesity, lifting heavy objects, improper use of laxatives and even anal sex.
When you encounter itching, pain and discomfort and often protruding swellings all-around the anal region, then you are probably suffering from this incredibly embarrassing condition. Test to treat yourself at home if they're not as well severe.
- Dried figs. Soak 3 to 4 figs overnight and take them first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Dried and powdered mango seeds should be taken in doses of one to two grams with or without honey. This is very effective especially if your hemorrhoids are bleeding.
- Include white radish in your daily diet. It has proven to be very valuable. You may also drink 60-90ml of white radish juice with a pinch of salt.
- Radish can also be applied to the inflamed hemorrhoids. This is done by crushing it in milk and applying the mixture on the swelling.
- Aloe Vera is known for its multiple healing functions. It is definitely a recommended remedy for hemorrhoids. When applied it relieves soreness and itchiness around the anal region.
- The Black Berry is very useful in healing bleeding hemorrhoids. It should be taken with some salt every morning.
- Ginger is also a very common and helpful remedy. Mix half a teaspoon of ginger juice and a teaspoon each of lime and mint juice. Take it at least twice daily.
- Onions are effective as well. Rub 30 grams of this vegetable in water and add 60 grams of sugar in it. Take this concoction twice a day.
- The juice of fresh leaves of the bitter gourd is quite helpful. Take 3 teaspoons of the juice mixed with buttermilk every morning. The roots too have a medicinal paste which can be applied to the hemorrhoids.
- Extract 150 ml of the juice from turnip leaves. They are very efficient in relieving the discomfort of this disease. However, ensure that you take proper diet of fruits and vegetables when taking this juice.
- Boil 20 grams of sesame seeds in water until it is reduced by at least a third. Ground to a paste with water and mix it with butter. It is very effective for bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Most importantly drink lots of water. This will soften your stool.
Over the years of research, I have found one "effective" system that will show you How To Naturally Get Rid of Hemorrhoids and Eliminate Piles by using well-tested, proven methods that work with no side effects to your health.