A Common Natural Treatment for Acne
One of the most common skin problems people have is acne, so it makes perfect sense to find acne solutions to solve this problem. Some people prefer not to use or take man-made products, even when it comes to acne remedies. If this is the case for you, natural acne remedies may be appealing.
1. The watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is also a highly effective natural cure against Acne. The enzyme-rich gel has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can also be taken internally and helps clean up and detox the digestive tract. This in turn can help clear up the skin.
2. Since your body is made of about 70% water, it's only natural to assume drinking plenty of water will have a great effect on not only your body, but your skin. You get out what you put in, if you continue to drink sodas filled with sugars, dyes, and acid, chances are your acne won't be getting better any time soon. Reduce the amount of sodas and sugary drinks you consume and increase your water intake. This step alone will produce amazing results in 1 day!
3. Green tea has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries as a remedy for many ailments, including acne. Traditionally in the culture, several cups of green tea were drunk per day. Today, some herbalists go one step further and suggest making a toner from strong-brewed green tea. There isn't proof beyond anecdotal evidence that this is helpful for acne, though.
4. There are theories all over the Internet that say foods you eat have are not directly correlated to acne severity. With that being said, I stopped eating greasy foods and combined with the rest of the steps I'm explaining my acne is completely gone. So take this step or leave it, but it certainly can't hurt!
5. You might find this hard to believe but relieving stress can actually help get rid of acne as well. High stress level have been know to tamper with the natural production of certain hormones. Over production of some hormones can adversely affect your sebum glands which produce the natural oil for your face.
6. Cleaning the face often is a good thing to do. Many boys do not bother and even girls today are copying their mothers and elder sisters in not using soap on their faces. Teenagers faces are producing too much oil and it needs to be washed off. Washing naturally dries the skin - which is why women avoid over doing it too.
7. Vitamin E is yours skins best friend. Vitamin E has healing properties that is essential for your skin. You have the option of taking vitamin supplements or making sure you use a non greasy facial lotion. I personally take a multi-vitamin that happens to include 100% daily value of the vitamin, and use a special lotion.